Pre-Game Thread Game 6: Steelers @ Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GoT, Oct 18, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

If there's a game for Clowney and Beasley to show up, this is it.

That will help our secondary, will Adoree be back for this one?

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Johnnyb

Johnnyb RTR

I think them not having Bush is pretty well negated by us not having Lewan.

I genuinely have no idea which way this game is going to go. If we come out and get on the board early, we'll be ok. If we struggle from the start it might be a long day.

3. McNair9

McNair9 Special Teams Standout

My guess is no on Adoree. Nobody knows anything about him especially with Vrabel being so secretive on injuries

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  4. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

They won! Lol stop being a negative Nancy. We had the most total offense in a single game ever as a franchise. Had a 350 yard passer and a 200 yard rusher. Henry out gained like 5 teams by himself. Oh yeah and we did it without our LT, WR2, and TE1.

Texans aren’t a bad team guys. They’ve played Steelers, KC, Baltimore already this year. And they’ve played much better since firing their coach.

Oh yeah and we also got national attention after beating NE last year in the playoffs. You gonna complain about the next game after that too?

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. McNair9

Our offense is better however there defense is a lot better than ours. My gut is they slow our offense enough and our defense gets shredded. Hope I’m wrong but I don’t have a good feeling about it

• WTF?! WTF?! x 1
  6. titanfanatic

titanfanatic I Piss Excellence Staff

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  7. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Think alot of people downplay the Lewan injury.. trying to blame penalties and whatnot.. dude didn't give up a sack this year and I don't recall hardly any penalties this season.

If protection starts to be an issue, our team is exposed, because our offense is carrying this trash defense. Nothing on defense has changed, so if you stop our O from putting up 30+, teams are gonna steamroll us. That's just how it is.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  8. titanfanatic

titanfanatic I Piss Excellence Staff

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. McNair9

So both teams have played nobody thus far lol

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  10. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Bet that Houston (17) and Hou (30) just got big jumps after this past weekend,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar