Pre-Game Thread Game 6: Ravens @ Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Oct 9, 2018.

?

Who wins?

Poll closed Oct 14, 2018.
  1. Titans by 1-3

28.0%
  2. Titans by 4-6

10.0%
  3. Titans by 7-9

12.0%
  4. Titans by 10-13

12.0%
  5. Titans by 14 or more

4.0%
  6. Ravens by 1-3

6.0%
  7. Ravens by 4-6

8.0%
  8. Ravens by 7-9

6.0%
  9. Ravens by 10-13

10.0%
  10. Ravens by 14 or more

4.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

One?

2. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

Key to beating the ravens is to blitz and joe will throw picks!

3. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

the first game he was back full strength he threw 150+ yards to davis and 300+ in the game... and he did not misread the pass to jonnu he just had a CB hovering in the area and hit another wide open guy in the EZ which he dropped.

and yea lets compare him to a surefire hall of famer who has the most 5,000 yard seasons of anyone in history? come on

I agree he needs to throw more TDs and 2 is not enough but we only punted TWICE vs the ravens, fumbles and that terrible route/drop combo by nick williams last week basically lost us the game

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

He's protecting his QB. What else can he say?

The ball should come out as Jonnu is separating. By the time he turns to his right, the ball should be on the way. There was no possible way a CB is close to him if Marcus gets the ball out and puts any kind of decent velocity on it.

Either he didn't think Jonnu was going to turn for the ball or he didn't think he would catch it. Not good to have so little trust in your #1 TE.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  5. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

I think I'd be more upset about it if he didn't hit another wide open guy right in the hands for a TD

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
    • High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. RealestWhiteBoy

RealestWhiteBoy World Champion

Lewan practiced, so ESPN changed their win % for us from 42.5% to 43.0%. :biglaugh:

• LOL LOL x 1
  7. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

100%. The Smith part is overblown. Many say Mariota has no pocket presence and doesn't go through his reads. Yet he bought time, went to his next read and hit the damn guy in the hands for a TD.

I have a bigger problem with why the coaches had Butter Williams on the field in that situation anyway.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 3
  8. Cajun_Titan_33

Cajun_Titan_33 Pro Bowler

Exactly. Why was he on the field and Taylor not?

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Looks like this will be our first game with a fully healthy O line including Kelly. Excited to see how they step up!

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  10. Whitters21

Whitters21 Starter

Next two games are huge. I think the Chargers are underrated and will be a wildcard team. Baltimore are always sniffing around the playoff hunt. I think it's vital we split the next two at the very least to keep up and win a tiebreaker.

Miami has the tie-breaker on us already (although I see them imploding and not really being a threat). If we go 0-2 we drop to 2-4 in AFC which sucks and we would be reliant on winning the division only IMO...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar