Post-Game Thread Game 6 Final Score: Titans 24-Steelers 27

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanfanatic, Oct 25, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wrench248

wrench248 Pro Bowler

Remember that Jonnu is nursing an injured ankle. I bet that limited his effectiveness, but he was in blocking quite a bit.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

i'm mocking the people who were shrugging off Lewan's injury by trying to use previous years' penalties as a reason we'd be ok w/o him

3. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Maybe, but Jonnu is a beast and I was depending on him today.

It's crucial that we give him his money.

4. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Yes that would've been cool had we lost without the need of a last second FG. I'm just pissed we lost in the fashion of fighting back and losing because of a FG kicker.

5. titanflamer

titanflamer Starter

Absolutely! Those 3rd and ones are not so bad, but 3rd and 12s? Unaceptable on a regular basis.

I didn't see Rothlis do anything special. His receivers bailed him out.He hot extremely lucky on those dump passes where he was cornered.
    It's hard to come back from what looked like a runaway train at halftime. I didn't think our defense would do as well as they did. They showed up, a little late, but that happens.
    The kicker missed, it was not a chip shot, and it was close. It did take an extra half second to get yhe ball set, maybe it throwed him offIt happens and I am sure he feels bad about it.

The corner had his hand against Davis chest on that last pass, could have been called interference.

I am just glad we played them close on a day that was not our best, a lot of bounces went the Steelers way.
    Hopefully, with everyone back and some practice, it will be a great rest of the season for the Titans.

6. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Also believe, I'm not a fan of the spread, being that this is not college football.

I just felt that we needed to get Watt and Dupree away from the line scrimmage and the only way to do that was to spread AJ, Jonnu, CD84 and Hump out.

7. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Agreed. If the Titans can figure out how to get the defense off the field (13 of 18 converted today by the Steelers) and fix the kicking game, the Titans will be playing in January.

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. Tewa Titan

Tewa Titan Starter

It was funny how the Defense looked better that series Clowney went down. Dude was a waste of money ya ok he can pressure the Qb at times, he made that one tackle/fumble but other than that he's garbage.

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

He just doesn’t love the game. He never has. He’s one of those guys who plays because he was given the talent to do so and he can make generational money doing it. He loafs constantly and takes plays off by the handful.

If he played with Kyle Vanden Bosch’s effort he’d get more than 2 sacks a year and wouldn’t have signed a desperation 1-year deal the week of training camp.

10. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I agree. I'll be honest, his body language shows me that he doesn't care. Even when we make a play on defense he never celebrates or gets happy with the rest of the team. He's an outkast at this point. I've yet to see him celebrate with the team.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar