Post-Game Thread Game 5 Final Score: Titans 42 - Texans 36

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Oct 18, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

It’s the fact they had so little time. Preseason games are valuable for development and they had none. Probably toward the back third of the season you’ll see some improvement.

2. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

This. There is no bad win.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. Titanoiler51

Titanoiler51 Starter

Adoree will make a big difference. You put him in the #1 WR and slide everyone else down to the next WR and your improvement is exponential. You improve all across the secondary. Also when you feel more confidence in your secondary, you can do more up front. A lot hinges on having your best CB out.

And the run defense improved a lot today. Improvement in the secondary and this team likely gets off the field in 3rd down a lot more. And that is where we are having the biggest issues.

4. tyronecalico

tyronecalico Starter

Any update on Jonnu yet?

5. cozmicfool

cozmicfool Starter

This is true, can’t argue with that. The only argument I will say is that other teams are in fact getting some sort of contribution from their rookies we aren’t. So there’s something. Like I said I hope it’s just more time is needed.

6. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

7. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

wrong line of thought

the defense should not hang their hat on the offense playing a perfect game every week

they should be able to bail out the offense if there's a turnover.. instead it's an auto TD vs these scrubs

8. titanfanatic

titanfanatic I Piss Excellence Staff

9. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

I think you missed the point entirely.

10. titanfanatic

titanfanatic I Piss Excellence Staff

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar