Pre-Game Thread Game 4: Titans @ J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Hammer, Sep 27, 2021.

?

Who wins?

Poll closed Oct 2, 2021.
  1. Titans by 1-3

7.1%
  2. Titans by 4-6

17.9%
  3. Titans by 7-9

21.4%
  4. Titans by 10-13

14.3%
  5. Titans by 14+

32.1%
  6. Jets by 1-3

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Jets by 4-6

3.6%
  8. Jets by 7-9

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Jets by 10-13

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Jets by 14+

3.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

These injuries from olb, wr, and even the punter are a great concern. This is still the NFL. And any given sunday, This is a must win for us, we should win but I am very worried that this sunday is a huge trap, as we sit to many players!

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  2. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

What's M2M and how do you do that spoiler thingy?

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. DaCost

DaCost Starter

I just don't see the worry with the Wrs they don't even take 100% of the snaps.

4. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Man 2 man.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

Man, the injury bug is hitting hard already this season.

Love AJ Brown but it seems he comes up hobbled after every catch. I just don't see him lasting long term at this rate.

I have some confidence in the other WRs. Tanny likes to spread the ball around anyway.

Of course there's Henry... Love that he's getting the ball in the passing game this season. Of course he'll get his touches also. Probably ride DH to victory once again.

6. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

They don’t really have a decent run defense or at minimum we don’t know. They gave up 4.7 yards a carry to Christian Mac and the Patriots and Broncos have crap running games.

If the Titans don’t beat themselves they win going away.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  7. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

I wouldn’t be surprised if we see a rotation of NWI, Reynolds and Johnson as our outside receivers and numerous 2 TE sets with Firkser and Pruitt.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  8. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

He wasn't too legit last night, barely beat the hapless Jaguars.

Any QB looked legit against the Titans D last season.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  9. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

We have literally lost games because of special teams lol

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  10. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

Our defense has looked pretty good against some pretty good offenses so far this year. Given up some big plays but overall I’d say the defense has been at least average. And that’s against 2 of the better teams in the NFL. Colts offense isn’t horrible either.

Broncos have played the easiest schedule in the league (literally zero combined wins from their opponents). That defense isn’t as good as it looks. Same with the Patriots and the Panthers. Patriots and Panthers defense will be exposed this week.

That being said our pass rush should have a good day because that’s been the Jets biggest issue. If we can’t pressure Zach Wilson we have problems. Our pressure has been good so far this year so I’m expecting a great game from our DL.

• Informative Informative x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar