Pre-Game Thread Game 3: Raiders @ Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 20, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Jackrabbit was solid and we absolutely need corner help. Farley is so lost out there

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  2. Titansman1

Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

We need this win in a big way. The next 5 games “could” get us back on track.

I’m all for bringing back Jackrabbit. Especially if Fulton is out for any extended period of time.

We also need to get the pass rush back on track. Allen had all day back there to shred us to pieces.

3. Tewa Titan

Tewa Titan Starter

Jackrabbit had his fair share of bone headed instances but he's miles better than Caleb "Deer in the headlights" Farley. Didn't think it possible to see ghost on the defensive side of the ball.

4. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

I posted before the game Farley was gonna get torched. He isn’t what people think he is. I hope he develops, but another guy I’m not holding my breath on.

5. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

Their is no doubt that the high draft misses that we have experienced are hurting us now....

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  6. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Let’s keep this thread about the upcoming game. The Bill thread remains open for those want to discuss last night’s chit show.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  7. jeremy2020

jeremy2020 Practice Squad

Maybe triple..

8. titansrule00000

titansrule00000 Pro Bowler

I’m hoping last night pisses the coaches off and we see a turnaround but after Vrabels press conference I’m not very confident

9. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Raiders may be reeling a bit because of how they lost. titans should honestly be able to get over a savage beating faster than a blown lead/ OT fluke loss.

10. davidc502

davidc502 Starter

A win-able game for the Titans.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar