Pre-Game Thread Game 2: Titans @ Texans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. madeupdreams

madeupdreams Starter

Yep, our offense is playing poorly, yet we are up at the half. I'll take it.

2. BlakeRx

BlakeRx Starter

It kills me to admit it, but Locker's performance is not even defendable anymore. It's nothing short of a miracle that we are leading this game right now, and thank God the defense is playing lights out when they have to.

3. titan1207

titan1207 28 years bleeding blue

Been a Oiler / Titan fan since 87' and have been through some **** with them. When are some of you going to give them some credit. 2nd straight road game against one the of the best teams in the NFL with lead at the half and the ball coming out. I think we are doing pretty good all things considered.

4. govols1010

govols1010 Starter

defense is playing stiff right now, I like it.

5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I'd think there has to be plays like the quick pass to Wright they have confidence Locker can make.

6. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

So no offense.. Can we get fitz in ? I really think he would help this offense...

7. govols1010

govols1010 Starter

are there any decent free agent qb's available right now??

8. terapinfly

terapinfly Baby, won't you carry me

Not a horrible first half! Way better than I expected!

9. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

lol. I always laugh when people say to run a screen.

Have you been watching the Titans for the last decade? Have we ever had a screen pass go more than 5 yards?

10. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

I understand we want to run the ball but it baffles me that we aren't passing more. Is it because that's not what the defense is allowing us to do or because we don't trust Locker? We have two 1st round picks at WR, a 2nd round pick, and a 1st round QB and we're forcing the run. If we open it up a little the running game will be there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar