Pre-Game Thread Game 2: Titans @ Bills

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 13, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Maybe. I think they'll also be pretty amped up after losing to us last year though. We normally play to our competition though so I think we can keep it interesting

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

I would love the Bills to lose to us so we can see those Josh Allen nut huggers get their **** knocked in the dirt.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. Afc46

Afc46 Oilers/Titans HoFer

Because of these current Titans, I was more concerned about the giants game than I am about the bills game.

Make that make sense.

• LOL LOL x 2
  4. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

I had my confidence tested for this game and it came back negative.

• Cheers Cheers x 2
    • LOL LOL x 1
  5. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

The Titans have been pretty good at bouncing back after losses over the last few seasons. Hopefully keep that trend alive.

6. STEVE McFLARE

STEVE McFLARE Starter

My neighbor Andy was a huge Bills fan he passed a few months ago. Sorry Andy but we are going to kick the crap out of your Bills again!!!! I hope they don’t have TVs in heaven because it will be a sad day for you!!!! Our defense is way to stacked to let the bills score more than 2 points!!!! Henry will send a few of the Bills players to heaven with his mighty stuff arm. At least you will get to meet the. There Andy!!!!! We will beat them so bad Andy will feel this one from the grave!!!!!!!

Titans 935
    Andy and the Bills 2

• LOL LOL x 3
    • Cheers Cheers x 2
    • High Five High Five x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Houston guy, Vrabel and JRob must be crushed...JRob is probably holding back his tears somewhere

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  8. 615nick

615nick Starter

If our mlbs can play like they did last year and not like they played last week, I think we'll be in good shape against the bills o. Give help on the deep ball and fill our damn run lane (mlbs sucked last week at this) and when we have to spy Allen ( we have a decent group of safeties for this, imo). On o we have to open the run, with the pass, not vice versa. But I think the bills try to make tanny beat them and the way he played last week shows he can. Our issues are glaring and if the staff doesn't address them we'll lose big, but if we can fill our run gaps and not be predictable on 1st down we actually could stomp the bills. I think this game is a 10+ point victory and who wins it is 100% on the coaches

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  9. KyTitansFan

KyTitansFan GM of GoTitans

Stupid move by JRob to lose him. Glad we have some extra Safety to play special teams.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar