Pre-Game Thread Game 2: Texans @ Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 11, 2018.

?
  1. Titans by 1-3

11.9%
  2. Titans by 4-6

6.0%
  3. Titans by 7-9

6.0%
  4. Titans by 10-13

1.2%
  5. Titans by 14 or more

7.1%
  6. Texans by 1-3

1.2%
  7. Texans by 4-6

3.6%
  8. Texans by 7-9

11.9%
  9. Texans by 10-13

17.9%
  10. Texans by 14 or more

33.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nytitaner

nytitaner Starter

It’s a mess with both tackles being out plus Mariota’s elbow plus no Delanie but our D was miserable, they killed our momentum last game with those long drives . Hopefully our two rookies come back and make some kind of impact .

2. nytitaner

nytitaner Starter

Yeah man. I’m gonna try and enjoy watching Evans and Landry as a consolation to us most likely getting our rear ends handed to us . That , a few beers and very low expectations can possibly salvage angry disappointment lol.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. nytitaner

nytitaner Starter

Sidebar: i’d Try and trade for the blonde headed third string QB from the Packers , he looked effective in pre season and probably wouldn’t cost too much . Just a thought

4. nytitaner

nytitaner Starter

Been watching Vrabel in interviews, he’s low key saltier than vinegar chips right now. Lmao can’t blame em

5. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Reasons to watch the game:

1. Corey Davis looked like he was starting to get it last week. Could have a big game.

2. The premier of Landry & Evans!

3. Mariotas gonna have to get it out quick at times. In the past Delanie was his go to in a pinch, last week it was Dion Lewis. I expect a lot of quick stuff to Lewis who hopefully piles up some YAC.

4. Jonnu's coming out party?

5. Mariota actually looked quite good at the beginning of the game last week before the injury.

6. Vrabel vs. his ex team.

7. A strong bounce back game after last weeks game, coupled with a potential Jags loss to the Pats, could leave us in first place in the division EOD.

8. Do you really need a reason to watch our beloved Titans? If you're a true fan the answer is NAY!

• High Five High Five x 4
    • Cheers Cheers x 2
  6. MariGOATa

MariGOATa Starter

So whats up? If I have to watch Gabbert under center im officially turning off my T.V.

• LOL LOL x 1
  7. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

Ok so since their ‘still the Titans’ you may only pick 2 from the list. Lol (and even that may be pushing it.)

8. RealestWhiteBoy

RealestWhiteBoy World Champion

:biglaugh:All jokes and bull**** aside, I have the same feeling about this game as I did in 2016 when the Packers came to town. I felt like we had a good chance to let it get out of control and get exposed and blown out of our own stadium ... then, Mariota & Co. went off and we were up 21 points before the Packers realized the coin toss was over, and Mariota finished with nearly 300 yards and 4 TDs. I felt like this was the game when people started taking notice of us and expecting a bit more than they had been.

So, hopefully we can come through with a similar effort and protect our house here. Without our tackles, hopefully we can execute some screens and misdirection to slow the pass rush down somehow.

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. nytitaner

nytitaner Starter

That’d be amazing. Seriously tho, before bed say a prayer for Marcus , I’m serious. :thumbsup:

• LOL LOL x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar