Pre-Game Thread Game 2: Texans @ Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 11, 2018.

?
  1. Titans by 1-3

11.9%
  2. Titans by 4-6

6.0%
  3. Titans by 7-9

6.0%
  4. Titans by 10-13

1.2%
  5. Titans by 14 or more

7.1%
  6. Texans by 1-3

1.2%
  7. Texans by 4-6

3.6%
  8. Texans by 7-9

11.9%
  9. Texans by 10-13

17.9%
  10. Texans by 14 or more

33.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

Is anyone else surprised that we haven't added another OT to the roster this week? Kelly didn't practice Friday, though he's expected to play. Who plays OT if Pamphile or Kelly go out?

If I were J-Rob I'd seriously consider signing Marz from the practice squad and releasing Stinnie, just for this game as insurance. It's not like Stinnie is going to get picked up. We could sign him right back to the active roster early next week if we wanted to.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Why do you think there’s a new staff this season after the first playoff appearance in a decade?

3. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

Report by Paul Kuharsky

More bad health news for Titans: Dennis Kelly is in the hospital

September 15, 2018 12:07 PM
    NASHVILLE, Tenn. – Dennis Kelly, who’s been starting at right tackle in the absence of Jack Conklin, was in the hospital for at least one night and remains there, sources tell me.

He’s fighting a virus that has not necessarily been pinned down.

A Saturday hospital stay seems highly unlikely to turn into a Sunday game appearance.

4. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

I never thought I would appreciate Dennis Kelly as much as I do now after hearing Conklin AND Kelly won't play. Yikes!!!

5. RTH

RTH Meh...

Hate to say it, but... we're ****ed.

Football Gods just remembered they don't like the Titans.

6. Bonky

Bonky Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Well, at least I know now that I'll have tomorrow free for yard work, and maybe a cookout. I'll dvr it and maybe watch later depending on how bad the loss is.

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  7. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

What's the record for the most sacks in a single game?

• LOL LOL x 1
  8. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

TURRON DAVENPORT‏Verified account @TDavenport_NFL 11m11 minutes ago

With Dennis Kelly having missed practice on Thursday and Friday due to an illness, Tyler Marz could end up getting some playing time on Sunday for the #Titans.

9. crypta333

crypta333 Starter

42-6 Cows :anon:

10. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Well I think we'll see plenty of Mularkey ball on Sunday with two tight end sets to help protect the QB whoever it is. It will be a tough go for sure, but we can certainly scheme to help them.

Also, one think to note is that Vrabel knows this Texans defense backwards and forwards as he was their coach last year. If there are weaknesses to take advantage of, I'm sure he and Lefleur have a plan to exploit them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar