Pre-Game Thread Game 2: Texans @ Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 11, 2018.

?
  1. Titans by 1-3

11.9%
  2. Titans by 4-6

6.0%
  3. Titans by 7-9

6.0%
  4. Titans by 10-13

1.2%
  5. Titans by 14 or more

7.1%
  6. Texans by 1-3

1.2%
  7. Texans by 4-6

3.6%
  8. Texans by 7-9

11.9%
  9. Texans by 10-13

17.9%
  10. Texans by 14 or more

33.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RealestWhiteBoy

RealestWhiteBoy World Champion

Pass game wont be too important. We couldn't tackle Old Man Gore within 10 yards of the line of scrimmage ... Watson should have between 350 and 500 yards rushing on Sunday.

2. Bonky

Bonky Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Whatever, Maker84, TitansWillWin2 or whoever you are.

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  3. RealestWhiteBoy

I'm about to be DebtFreeTitan1 ... Texans are only -1 on Sunday. Going to remortgage my house and properties and pit everything on Texans -1 and find out what it feels like to be debt free! :D

4. Bonky

Congrats, if it works out.

I'm already debt-free. House paid off 5 years ago, been paying up-front for everything ever since. It's a wonderful thing.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  5. RealestWhiteBoy

IF it works out? :biglaugh: These are Vrabel's Titans we are talking about. They cant run, cant pass, cant tackle, and cant stay healthy ... of course, it is working out.

6. Bonky

Yeppers.

So what street corner do you have staked out for your new cardboard mansion? I'll bring you a sammich if you'll cut my lawn.

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  7. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

The only one that would matter is Hopkins. That guy is a killer and helped make Watson look much better than he really was last season. Not saying Watson's trash (at least yet) but Hopkins has prove time and again to make bad/marginal QB's look better.

Overall, the Titans have to stop Miller. I can't believe how well the Dolphins ran on them last week. That is key for disaster every week.

8. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

It's good we can't tackle, pressure the qb, and have a top 5 pick wr as fragile as a cracker...
    [​IMG]

• LOL LOL x 1
  9. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Or maybe they just played the longest game in NFL history and are trying to manage certain players

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. RealestWhiteBoy

You think the Titans are beating Texans, after what we saw Sunday? You have been over served ... no more Kool Aid for you.

[​IMG]

• LOL LOL x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar