Game 2 Preview: Tennessee Titans (1-0) at Cincinnati Bengals (0-1)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Sep 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wycheck28

wycheck28 Starter

until the titans D line proves otherwise i have no choice but to think that if haynesworth doesnt play we are in big trouble..... even against the bengals.. as far as our offense is concerned i know we can run the ball against anybody but look for lewis to drop 8-9 guys in the box and dare the titans to go deep and that will spell trouble for the titans offense bcause everyone in the league knows the titans have no speed at reciever what so ever....

2. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

I agree not having a reciever. Teams have been putting 8 in the box against us all last season when they realized Vince wasn't so good with his arm.

3. titansfan4eva24

titansfan4eva24 VY 4 Life

I think this game will be alot closer than people think. Cincy will give us a run for our money, but I have a feeling we win an ugly one...24-21

4. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

I'll tell you what I don't agree with: that's Vince Young not making the trip to Cincinatti with the team because Fisher says he's "injured". That's BS, the dude is obviously going through some crap right now and the people he needs the most are his teammates, and to be on the sidelines watching KFC struggle through a game and take the adversity head-on. This is just another case of Fisher enabling one of his favorites, in the end resulting in the wrong message sent to the player and the team. If this is some kind of disciplinary decision, say it, don't sugarcoat the situation. I HATE this.

Why is our future FRANCHISE QB not making the trip and holding a clipboard or headset getting a mental rep in? BULLSIHT

5. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I'm sorry but did you not see him get injured?

6. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

The Titans don't take injured players on road trips.

7. titansfan4eva24

titansfan4eva24 VY 4 Life

He doesnt need to make the trip, if anything he will be a distraction because the cameras will go to him every 2 minutes.

8. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

This was a game I circled as one of our 4 losses. It scared me. But as a homer for this thread only. Titans 27-10. This is a big game for us. I want to win this badly. I think we can get to 6-0 if We win this one.

9. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Gonna be windy.

10. guitarjunkie

guitarjunkie We're Screwed...

Yeah, it'd be:

Commentator1 - "Vince is on the sidelines today, do you think it's safe for him to hold that pen and clipboard? In his state of mind He could jab himself in the throat."

Commentator2 - "Yeah after the week he's been through, You'd think that the Titans would take better precautions with their star Quarterback. He could hang himself with the headphone cable."

Commentator1 - "Right Commentator1, Not to mention that very large bucket of gatorade, Y'know alot of children drown in buckets every year. They have a picture of it right on the bottom."

Commentator2 - "OOH, Haynesworth, just recorded his 5th sack of the first quarter.."

Commentator1 - "More importantly, Are the Titans providing a secure environment for Vince? I mean being around all those weights and training equipment. And even letting him wear spiked shoes."

Commentator2 - "No, I don't Commentator1, Just this past Monday night, Oh wait, KVB is dragging the remains of Houshmanzadeh down the sidelines, looks like he's snacking on an arm. Back to what I was saying Commentator1. Just this past Monday night, not 6 days ago, Vince was out in Nashville alone. Do you know where they found him? Do you know?, at a friends house eating chicken wings!! Talk about irresponsibility."

Commentator1 - "That's exactly what the media has been saying all week, Haynesworth has just stomped the head off Carson Palmer. Do they realize what a choking hazard chicken bones are?"

Commentator2 - "The Titan organization as a whole doesn't realize the gravity of this situation. Just now the Titans defensive line are shooting a game of marbles on the 50yard line apparently with eyes of the Bengals offensive linemen."

Commentator1 - "That's not a place for a young QB to be in. We're gonna take a timeout folks, While we clean up the field......"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar