Game 2 Positives...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Deuce Wayne, Sep 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I pick my spots.

And I'm the guy everyone loves arguing for them, but they hate me when I argue against them.

So it is...

3. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

I haven't seen steady progression as much as average plateauing in regards to Locker's play so far. I don't think he has played any better or worse then he did in his first preseason game this year.

4. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

He looked terrible his 1st preseason game. We would've lost by 20 even with our defense.

5. Finnebosch

No he looked inaccurate and inconsistent in his first preseason game and if I had to pick two adjectives to describe Locker right now it would be inaccurate and inconsistent. That is why our coaching staff is trying to hide Jake behind this vanilla offensive scheme that they are running; it is almost what we had to do to compensate for Vince Young to a tee.

(PS. In before any "Jake Locker is not better then Aaron Rodgers and most HoF QBs" jokes)

6. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Your being crazy.

Locker had a pretty solid game. We were backed up against our end zone most of the game on offense. He made some nice throws. A beautiful throw to Wright. He didn't turn the ball over or have the ball bouncing off defenders.

Do you remember early Joe Flacco in Baltimore? Do you see where he's at now? Your somehow just now seeing the progression of Jake Locker. Maybe your not good at evaluating QB's.

7. Finnebosch

No the issue is that I refuse to make excuses for players even if I like them which is where our perspectives differ I'd imagine. I refuse to look at a QB who was ineffective for all but two drives and say he had a great game.

And your evaluation of Vince Young was so spot on right?

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Finnebosch

Also I do remember early Joe Flacco. He was much farther ahead going into his 3rd season then Jake Locker is showing right now.

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I dont think anyone is saying JL had a great game, but he did enough for the Titans too win

KB catches that slant and he or Bironas finish the cows off

10. Finnebosch

You mean the one that was like 5 feet over his head? Come on dude. Megatron couldn't have reached that ball and even you know it, and I'm not talking about Calvin Johnson Jr. either I mean actual Megatron, the Transformer.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar