Pre-Game Thread Game 2: Jags @ Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 16, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Young54

Young54 Starter

At least it finally looks like we'll have a full pass rush.

All in all, given the circumstances, I'll happily take these injuries. Yea, some key players, but they all seem to be quick/minor injuries. Hopefully by midseason we are at full strength across the board.

I'm not too worried about AJ. He'll play. Let him rest for now. We certainly don't need him against the Jags.

2. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

Saying possible IR stint ... not looking good for AJ

3. Young54

Young54 Starter

If it is of the 3 game variation, I'll take it.

4. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

Dang ESPN reported AJ is out for the game against the Hags.

5. Tricky

Tricky Starter

Corey is off the injury report at least

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Young54

Young54 Starter

Yea, Vrabel said it in his press conference. That kind of sucks. I still think we win, but even having him on the field as a decoy opens things up for CD and Jonnu.

That said, I'd rather be super careful and give him all the time he needs.

7. wrench248

wrench248 Pro Bowler

Lot of injuries already in this early season. This game will be probably be a lot closer than initially expected.

Also have to remember that Catalon is calling this game for CBS...Titans do not seem to play well when he is on the call.

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Just watched the Jags-Colts game and whoa! What a stinker that was. Colts gave that game to a weeeeak looking Jags squad with three Rivers ints and broken coverages that led to easy Minshew TDs. Rivers is just terrible late in games these days. Some of those passes were nowhere near his receivers. All of Minshews passes were easy dinks and dunks.

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

then we lost to Pittsburgh and probably Buffalo - 2 very important AFC games coming up , the teams that will be there all year with us. Need AJ for these games especially.

10. DaCost

DaCost Starter

So no Butler ???? :0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar