Post-Game Thread Game 2 Final Score: Titans 33 - Jags 30

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 20, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jkwtitan

jkwtitan Practice Squad

Beasley hasn't played yet.

2. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

The problem with adding someone now, is it pretty much has to be a trade because their ain’t dookey out in the FA market right now.

3. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

What's up with Henry? Is it him or the line, or both? It looked like the left side, Saffold specifically, had a bad game. But it almost looks like Henry is running like he did before he had his talk with Eddie. Do we need to get Eddie back on the phone?

4. JVC34

JVC34 Special Teams Standout

I don't see anything wrong with Henry....2 games in just under 200 yards, and on pace for 1500 plus yards. Teams are stacking the line, and we continue to get positive yards in the running game....and that leaves Tannehill plenty of options in the passing game. Also lets not forget Henry dominates in the second half of the season and playoffs....the offense is looking really good and way ahead of last year at seasons start....the D looks shaky however I'm confident they will pull it together.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  5. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

The line isn’t dominant in their run blocking, especially on the right. Henry isn’t hitting the hole with authority consistently either. I know Henry will get in his groove soon, but not sure about the line.

6. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

I think that has something to do with the line. He doesn’t look quite as confident going for it. I get why they didn’t re-sign Conk, but we should have went after better than Kelly when drafting a raw prospect behind him. It would be nice if we could get Wilson in for some of those run plays then spell him...He’s a real big kid. Train him with run blocking and worst case, he becomes a stud guard.

7. JVC34

JVC34 Special Teams Standout

Henry is second in rushing with 200 yards....there's nothing wrong with the running game or Henry. Also Tannehill is lighting it up with the passing game, nothing wrong with the line. The numbers don't lie!

8. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

Vaccaro had like 4 pass breakups yesterday lol had a sack and a couple tackles on the RB around the LOS. Anyone who said he didn’t play well once again just wasn’t watching.

9. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

Agreed. I’d argue he’s played better so far this year than Byard.

10. Tricky

Tricky Starter

It's just gameplan. Teams are choosing to take him away and daring Tannehill to beat them. And hes doing it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar