Pre-Game Thread Game 17: Titans @ Texans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dangermode, Jan 3, 2022.

?

Who wins?

Poll closed Jan 9, 2022.
  1. Titans by 1-3

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Titans by 4-6

2.4%
  3. Titans by 7-9

24.4%
  4. Titans by 10-13

14.6%
  5. Titans by 14+

56.1%
  6. Texans by 1-3

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Texans by 4-6

2.4%
  8. Texans by 7-9

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Texans by 10-13

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Texans by 14+

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

C68F06CE-2BEA-43BB-B21A-FF2E5AA4F911.jpeg

• High Five High Five x 2
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • Troll Troll x 1
  2. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

There's going to be nothing sweeter than the Texans knocking us out the #1 seed. We better be prepared for a dogfight, because it's not going to be easy at all.

Edit: Let me rephrase this, as it sounds like I'm saying there won't be anything sweeter than the Texans knocking us out the #1 seed. I'm talking on the Texans end. They would love to knock us out the #1 seed.

#2 Titanup1982, Jan 3, 2022
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2022
    • High Five High Five x 1
    • WTF?! WTF?! x 1
    • Boring Boring x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Tennessee lost to these bums because of 4 TO.
    Protect the ball then, and victory would have been reached.
    Protect the ball this time, and the AFC goes through Nashville.

titans get it done and eliminate doubt by the third qtr.

titans by 14+

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  4. McNair9

McNair9 Special Teams Standout

Yea just like I wasn’t buying Miami beating us I’m not buying a loss to the Texans either. Our defense is going to shut them down and we won’t be turning the ball over at will either. We also are as healthy now as we have been all year. Could be a long day for the Texans

• Cheers Cheers x 2
  5. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Tennessee also lost to these bums because we were missing 24 players. They’re mostly baaaAAAaaack.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

Not trying to start anything… but do you EVER a think the Titans will just crush someone? Maybe you do and I miss it, but it just seems you are a very pessimistic fan. I know I know I am a homer … blah blah blah ….

If we don’t turn the ball over the Titans will absolutely crush the Texans. Bank it. There is NO dog fight. Texans players are headed to the Caribbean, flights booked.
    Miami is much better than Texans and was actually playing for something. This game isn’t going to be even remotely close. It’s over by halftime. I imagine Woodside sees substantial playing time in this one not because Tannehill is hurt.

34-6 Titans

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  7. Rwill

Rwill Pro Bowler

I dont know how anyone can be a long term fan and not be scared to death of a game like this. We have made a history of losing to really bad teams when we need to win. There is nothing the Titans/Oilers have done better throughout their history than raise up your hopes so they can body slam them on the hard pavement.

Yes I admit I fully suffer from BFS (battered fan syndrome).

• High Five High Five x 4
    • LOL LOL x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 2
  8. McNair9

McNair9 Special Teams Standout

I totally agree with this because of the defense. To me this is becoming a championship caliber defense that is going to completely shut down the Texans

• Cheers Cheers x 2
  9. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

I think we win, but not without a lot of people crying about play calling and our players not wanting it and JRob and Vrabel failing us first.

It'll be a ballgame. Because the Texans are professionals fighting to keep their job. And most NFL games are ball games, regardless of records.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  10. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Okay, okay we're going to win 97-3.

Happy now?

• LOL LOL x 2
    • High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar