Pre-Game Thread Game 16: Titans @ Texans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Dec 28, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Watt will be a Packer or a Steeler

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  2. 8Bruce8

8Bruce8 Starter

Houston gonna rest deshaun though right? I mean boy nearly gets injured and it's really in Texans best interest to lose and not risk their franchise qb.

I get everyone else needs to turn up to show off their skills for if they get cut and that. But Watsons going nowhere and obrien ain't there no more so they ain't gonna risk him blowing his acl surely?

3. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Why would it be their best interest to lose? It's not like they have a 1st round pick this year.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. Tricky

Tricky Starter

Or 2nd. They have no reason to tank. Who knows if they want to just try to avoid injury, or see what they have in a backup. Although McCarron is not an unknown at this point.

5. 8Bruce8

8Bruce8 Starter

Oh yea, forgot bill screwed them over. Even still you'd think they'd rest deshaun.

6. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Oh damn, I forgot about their 2nd. Man, what a mess they are in.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Yep they will no doubt trade JJ this off season, they need picks

8. Tricky

Tricky Starter

For sure. They better find somewhere he wants to go though. JJ has a lot of power in this situation bc he will have to agree to restructure his contract with whoever trades for him. No one is trading anything for a 1 year $17.5m contract.
    It's that, or they cut him and he picks where he goes. And he knows it.

9. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

He may restructure to play with his brothers in Pittsburgh

10. Whitters21

Whitters21 Starter

So much media talk of us 'ensuring we're ready for the playoffs.' We need to actually get there! Frustrating how other recent results (mainly Gruden being a moron) mean we're still not in yet - I can easily see a situation where Miami beats a resting Bills team and Baltimore will crush Cincy. Colts aren't losing to the Jags either realistically so the more I think about it, the likelier it is a must win match up for us.

We are 5-5 last 10 games with a genuinely terrible defense. Watson will shred this defense again like last time and like every competent QB has. We only squeaked out the win against them last time - I think Titans will have to put up >35 points to have a chance and our kicker is out too... I'm nervous.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar