Pre-Game Thread Game 16: Titans @ Texans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Dec 28, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

I think you could trade for him and sign him to a new deal with a more friendly cap hit. It’s $17.5 million actually.

so the questions remains. Would you want him?

2. Tricky

Tricky Starter

Right you are on 17.5m. I'm not trading a 2031 7th for that contract. So, what I'd be willing to trade is totally contingent on what he is willing to renegotiate to. If he would take league minimum I'd probably give up a 3rd...
    But, like you said, the texans wont trade him here regardless.

3. TheBisco

TheBisco Pro Bowler

I don't want him in our state, least favorite player in the league, he can burn in hell, you know he'd just sign and go on IR. Terrible person also

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

Tell me why you dislike him so much and why you think he is a terrible person. I don’t doubt you, I’m just feeling like you have inside info ..... spill it.

5. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Don't talk to me about snow. Apparently I went too hard in the snow vs. cold weather argument in another thread.

I'll just say the titans looked bad against a good GB team in snow. I haven't seen enough Titans snow games to say that they are bad in snow specifically and GB is a good enough team that the snow may not have been the difference.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

I don’t think it was just the snow. GB is really good and they had the perfect gameplan.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  7. Vorsutus

Vorsutus Starter

More like that stuff they call beef you get at taco bell.

8. Vorsutus

Vorsutus Starter

Only is the word you were looking for.

9. 8Bruce8

8Bruce8 Starter

Right so if we lose this "touchwood" and indy win. What's our options for wildcard? What do we need to happen to qualify?

10. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

If we lose and Indy wins:

I believe we need either Balt or Mia to lose and we get a WC spot.

Their games are first though, so we'll know before our game if one of them lost. Titans and Indy play the late games.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar