Pre-Game Thread Game 16: Titans @ Texans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanfanatic, Dec 23, 2019.

?
  1. Titans by 1-3

2 vote(s)
    4.2%
  2. Titans by 4-6

7 vote(s)
    14.6%
  3. Titans by 7-9

7 vote(s)
    14.6%
  4. Titans by 10-13

6 vote(s)
    12.5%
  5. Titans by 14 or more

14 vote(s)
    29.2%
  6. Texans by 1-3

3 vote(s)
    6.3%
  7. Texans by 4-6

1 vote(s)
    2.1%
  8. Texans by 7-9

4 vote(s)
    8.3%
  9. Texans by 10-13

1 vote(s)
    2.1%
  10. Texans by 14 or more

3 vote(s)
    6.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Agree all around except “most #6 teams don’t deserve to be in the playoffs”.

I think more often than not, the #6 team is just as competitive with playoff teams as the other teams in the post season, maybe even more so than division winners with an auto bid (note philly/Dallas this year).

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  2. RTH

RTH Meh...

I don't disagree, but...

Green Bay manage to "sneak" into the playoffs a few years ago when the Bears didn't try in the final game since they were already in.

Green Bay went from 6th seed to Super Bowl victory.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. MsgBoardJesus

MsgBoardJesus Starter

Have the Titans won a game since Vrabel shaved his mustache?

• Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. wrench248

wrench248 Pro Bowler

I wouldn't expect Adoree or Humphries for the Texans game. I also do not expect either for any playoff games should the Titans make it.

5. McNair9

McNair9 Special Teams Standout

Adoree not practicing is bad news. Our secondary has been getting torched without him. Was really hoping we would get him back sooner than later

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  6. titansrule00000

titansrule00000 Pro Bowler

What happened to Adoree? I feel like Vrabel is trying to hide that he has a serious injury

7. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

If Hopkins plays and Adoree doesn't, I don't like those odds. He killed us in the first game. Let's hope Houston rests their starters.

Also, if Malcolm Butler just hurt his hand, why not put him out there to play in a cast? It's been done before and I like Butler in a cast better than Josh Kalu being on the field at any point besides special teams. (I realize Butler is on IR and can't return now anyway)

I really wish the Indy/Jax game was early. That way if Indy and Pitt both lose we could rest starters again knowing we're already in the playoffs. One more week for Henry and Adoree to get well.

8. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

Adoree has those patented late season hand tingles. Get your ass on the field.

9. titansrule00000

titansrule00000 Pro Bowler

unless there’s some rule against playing in a cast I don’t understand either. Only problem is he is on IR so I don’t think he could come back until after the wild card week in the playoffs. Whenever 8 weeks is from when he was placed on IR I don’t remember the date

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Texans Injury report today:

Did not participate
    WR Will Fuller — Groin

Limited participation
    S Jahleel Addae Achilles
    OLB Brennan Scarlett Achilles
    OLB Jacob Martin Knee
    WR Kenny Stills Knee
    OT Laremy Tunsil Ankle
    QB Deshaun Watson Back
    WR DeAndre Hopkins Illness
    CB Bradley Roby Hamstring

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar