Pre-Game Thread Game 16: Jaguars @ Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Dec 26, 2017.

?

Who wins?

Poll closed Dec 31, 2017.
  1. Titans by 1-3

12.3%
  2. Titans by 4-6

12.3%
  3. Titans by 7-9

5.5%
  4. Titans by 10-13

5.5%
  5. Titans by 14 or more

20.5%
  6. Jaguars by 1-3

4.1%
  7. Jaguars by 4-6

9.6%
  8. Jaguars by 7-9

8.2%
  9. Jaguars by 10-13

4.1%
  10. Jaguars by 14 or more

17.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MsgBoardJesus

MsgBoardJesus Starter

Wow. That means absolutely nothing.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. ICBW

ICBW MILF Hunter

It means he’s a terrible coach and can’t gameplan correctly against actual good teams.

3. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

So did Doug Marrone's ;)

Edit: Read it as HC, since Mularky isn't the OC of the Titans.

4. MsgBoardJesus

MsgBoardJesus Starter

All it really means is that his offense had a bad game against a defense that won the Super Bowl.

What about the playoff games where his offense did well? I guess we can just conveniently ignore that?

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. wrench248

wrench248 Pro Bowler

I would be surprised to see the Jags rest their starters. They will be plenty motivated to keep their divisional rival out of the playoffs and get revenge for the week 2 beatdown that was put on them.

I think the Jags win by double digits.

6. ICBW

ICBW MILF Hunter

It symbolizes his coaching tenure in Tennessee, he started out by surprising people and doing well, then people started to understand his scheme and ACTUALLY prepare for it and shut him down (see last 3 games). Mularkeys problem isn’t that he can’t coach. Its that he’s STUBBORN and won’t do/change anything thats not his way. He has a couple of great gadget plays but never uses them twice because he’s so far up his own ass trying to make his philosophy look true, when in reality everyone in the NFL knows what he and Robiskie are trying to do. We went from speading the ball around to everyone, to just Murray Runs up the middle, Delanie medium routes, and 3rd and long to Rishard. Nothing to surprise anyone anymore.

7. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

I think we come out and lose by 6. Until this team shows me they can close out a season with a win that matters, I will always skunk them. We will most likely come out flat and uninspired this Sunday.

8. Apcgamb24

Apcgamb24 Starter

Ironically enough, the last time we had a good team win was against the Jags. I don't think that will repeat this Sunday.

9. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

Being bad is understandable. Getting shut out is not. Especially with a team as talented as the unit that he had in Atlanta.

10. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I can't wait to see us feed Murray up the middle even though he has a sprained knee. Should be fun to watch, folks.

I'm guessing we won't show too much considering we'll be playing them the following week :rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar