Pre-Game Thread Game 16: Dolphins @ Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dangermode, Dec 24, 2021.

?

Who wins?

Poll closed Jan 1, 2022.
  1. Titans by 1-3

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Titans by 4-6

14.7%
  3. Titans by 7-9

29.4%
  4. Titans by 10-13

20.6%
  5. Titans by 14+

14.7%
  6. Dolphins by 1-3

8.8%
  7. Dolphins by 4-6

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Dolphins by 7-9

2.9%
  9. Dolphins by 10-13

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Dolphins by 14+

8.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

I think Miami is another team that got healthy on bad teams. Another flavor of the month. I don’t think they are that good. A healthy Titans team should beat the snot out of them. But I guess we will find out.

31-10 Titans.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  2. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Titans 24
    Dolphins 21

• WHERE: Nissan Stadium (Nashville, Tenn.)
    • WHEN: 1 p.m. ET | CBS
    • SPREAD: Dolphins +3.5 | O/U: 40

The Belichick-tree teams are so similar. Both defensive fronts are nasty. Both come up with weekly defensive game plans that often give them an edge. Both offensive lines struggle to pass protect, with resourceful quarterbacks who are better than they are given credit for. Both teams have one special wideout who tilts the field. Ultimately, I trust Ryan Tannehill, A.J. Brown and Mike Vrabel a bit more than their counterparts. The Titans have been in these games, and they’ve proven they can win them.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar