Game 14 Preview: Jacksonville Jaguars at Tennessee Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Dec 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: The Titans will look to win their fifth consecutive game and third straight divisional contest as they host the 8-5 Jaguars this Sunday at LP Field. Tennessee is coming off a 26-20 overtime win at Houston, highlighted by Vince Young’s 39-yard overtime touchdown scramble.

If the playoffs were today, Jacksonville would have a wild card spot, and they seek to retain that position with a fourth straight win over the Titans. Last week the Jaguars ran roughshod over the Colts 44-17.

http://www.gotitans.com/artman/publish/article_001941.shtml

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

2. ico4498

ico4498 Guest

"fourth straight win over the Titans"

time to end this. kitty cats are decent but they ain't that good ...

3. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

It's going to be 70 degrees on Sunday.....the place should be packed and rocking. Maybe the snobs will even get out of their luxury suites and into the red seats and make some noise.

4. flash gordon

flash gordon Guest

remember the jags lost to houston..................TWICE.

5. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

Here's my preview. VY wins again. Rookie of the week! (4 weeks straight)

[​IMG]

6. Lumebray

Lumebray Virtus Et Honor

any team can beat any team on a given day except chargers against oakland the media didnt give any chance against the colts... why not the same for jags, and yes we need to see what the texens were doing to beat them, so humiliating :ha:

7. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

The good news is that most likely all 3 RBs will play. I see us having a good ground game vs the Jugs.

Watch out for AH. I think he'll be shining during that game. The outcome of this game depends on Schwartz's ability to secure our lead.

8. We gotta score early, as they reitarated earlier in the week, I don't mean we should go out guns a blazin, we should however try to be in the lead by half time if we wanna win, the Jags D is very good, its gonna be hard for Young to pull out a come from behind victory if needed...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar