Pre-Game Thread Game 13: Titans @ Jaguars

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Dec 7, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

Yea.. so once again one of you is horribly wrong. I’ve live in Houston and have lived in Nashville. I am NOT a new Titan fan. I’ve been watching this team all my life. I regularly played golf with ex players and have been on the sidelines of games.
    That’s why I call some of you bad fans. You think your expectations of bad things makes you realistic or more knowledgeable. It doesn’t. This current team has NOTHING in common with teams from the past like 1992 Buffalo debacle team. You guys are quick to bring up when this or that happened but you don’t bring up the positive things that have happened in franchise history.

Am I a homer. Hell yes. It’s my team. We are supposed to be. But I see what’s wrong with this team. But some of you say stupid things like it’s just the Titans, it’s what they do. guess what Einstein, every NFL team has chit the bed.

If I state the reason why I think this team will win or why I think they should win it doesn’t make me a homer. I usually have some facts to back up MY OPINION. You guys Don’t. You just say it’s what they do. Don’t project own insecurities on everyone else. You wanna live life half empty do it, I choose not to. If the Titans lose they do. Is your life changed? Chill have some fun. If you aren’t having fun with this team find another one.

Once again... the Titans offense is way to much for the Jags defense tomorrow. Let’s see who is right.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 2
  2. STEVE McFLARE

STEVE McFLARE Starter

Damn right the Titans are going to win tomorrow!!!! It will not even be close my friend. This is the time of year when Henry feasts on Jag bones!!!! Look for a record breaking yards gained from him!!!! Our defense will turn the beat around real soon!!!! Titans win!!!! Huge margin!!!! Jags suck!!!! Titan Up!!!!! We beat them so bad Mark Brunelleschi will feel it!!!!!

Titans 800
    Hags 3

We allow Mark Burrell to come in and kick an unattested field goal because it’s Christmas

• High Five High Five x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

That has me rolling man lol.

4. wrench248

wrench248 Pro Bowler

And the game before that the Oilers got the **** kicked out of them by Sam Wyche and the Bengals 61-7

Everybody hated Glanville in that division, but true to his word, they tried to beat the crap out of everyone.

Oilers fan since 88'

#64 wrench248, Dec 12, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2020
    • High Five High Five x 2
  5. 10ECTyrant

10ECTyrant What! Tip Jar Donor

We Own the Tarp Kitties!!!!
    BDH will run wild!!!!

6. Afc46

Afc46 Oilers/Titans HoFer

Yeah that Bengals game still gives me nightmares.

7. Rwill

Rwill Pro Bowler

I still wake up in the middle of the night from the Jim Kelly Bills team that mounted that come back in the playoffs.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  8. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

We are going to have to bring our A game tomorrow. The jags play hard and that running back scares me. We cant let chark get going and they got some weapons. We should win and that is what concerns me!

9. titanflamer

titanflamer Starter

I wonder how many teams with a good offense and bad defense have won a super bowl?
    I remember several seasons when the defense was great but offense is lacking

10. RTH

RTH Meh...

I don't believe any team with a bad defense has ever won.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar