Pre-Game Thread Game 13: Titans @ Jaguars

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Dec 7, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Moving on...

• Cheers Cheers x 2
    • High Five High Five x 1
  2. Tricky

Tricky Starter

These guys are actually playing pretty well with Glennon. Still losing but giving some good teams a run. And James Robinson is the 3rd leading rusher in the league. Unless we see another Henry domination of the Jags, this may not be easy.

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Tennessee 43 Tarpkitties 0

4. McNair9

McNair9 Special Teams Standout

Surely Vrabel and the boys will be ready to beat the lowly Jags. Yeah right. The jags are losing but playing tough. The pretenders fold once again

Jaguars 30
    Pretenders 27

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
    • Troll Troll x 1
  5. Afc46

Afc46 Oilers/Titans HoFer

December games at jax makes me nervous.
    If the coaches and players don't know what's at steak here, then I don't know what to say. Because records be damned this IS a huge must win game period !!!

6. Whitters21

Whitters21 Starter

Mike Glennon's turn to look like Patrick Mahomes against this sorry defense.

• High Five High Five x 3
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  7. Raistmagic

Raistmagic Starter

I'm pretty worried that we're going to make Glennon look like a god. Still, I like our chances coming off of a loss. At worst, this game is a shoot out which I think favors us.

8. Titansman1

Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

Well last I just checked we are the favorites again... sure kiss of death for the Titans. Seems like we almost always lose when we are the favorite.

Coming off an embarrassing loss at home, the homer in me says we demolish them! But I wouldn’t be totally shocked if we laid another egg either.

9. titansrule00000

titansrule00000 Pro Bowler

If we had won Sunday I’d say they lay an egg against the jags. But hopefully since the Titans are coming off a loss they win!

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  10. Tricky

Tricky Starter

Titans 30
    Jags 17

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar