Pre-Game Thread Game 13: Titans @ Cardinals

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Dec 5, 2017.

?

Who wins

Poll closed Dec 10, 2017.
  1. Titans by 1-3

13.2%
  2. Titans by 4-6

20.8%
  3. Titans by 7-9

26.4%
  4. Titans by 10-13

17.0%
  5. Titans by 14 or more

13.2%
  6. Cardinals by 1-3

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Cardinals by 4-6

5.7%
  8. Cardinals by 7-9

1.9%
  9. Cardinals by 10-13

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Cardinals by 14 or more

1.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

My wife wants to go see Titans VS Seahawks. We hear Nashville is great to visit so maybe next season we'll plan a trip but I'm trying to avoid the KKK. I ain't a white dude.

2. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

I deal with more bigoted people in Texas than I do whenever I go to Nashville or Tennessee.

People in Nashville I've run into are generally very nice for the most part.

Food there rules too.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

You could encounter hate anywhere, but I specifically know Memphis TN is a worse place for that than Nashville TN...

4. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. STEVE McFLARE

STEVE McFLARE Starter

The cardinals can’t hold THE MIGHTY TITAN’S jock straps!!!!! I have a strong feeling that this will be the game that our offense breaks out. We have finally got enough games under our belts to mesh together and really show our talent. I’m expecting a huge blow out in this boys.

MIGHTY TITANS- 201
    cards-3.5

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Offense breaks out? More like offense brakes out..

Cards have a good defense...

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

That's one of the best parts of traveling, you get to try the food scene and I keep hearing the BBQ is on point in the South. Had BBQ in St Louis and I have to say it was money! The Mexican food in SD is great. I'm bias though, food scene here in Portland is the greatest, everything is good.

Back to the game. I will be so happy if offense can get rolling and look good. Would be nice to get both sides of the ball looking great as be head into the playoffs.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  8. MariGOATa

MariGOATa Starter

Portland, Oregon? Man, Portland is hands down one of the most underrated city in the US. I lived their when I was 11 for two years, loved it.

9. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

Offense sputters once again.... until they prove me wrong, I will keep worrying about it.

Also, dropped MARCUS in ffl..

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  10. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

Yeah it is a great place to live; Mt Hood for snowboarding 1 hour away then the beaches 1 hour away in the other direction, great outdoor scene and all sorts of ethnic cuisine Thai, Viet, Japanese, Mexican, Greek, Italian, French etc.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar