Pre-Game Thread Game 13: Jaguars @ Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Dec 6, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

It couldn’t come at a better time.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  2. Afc46

Afc46 Oilers/Titans HoFer

Very much needed. Time to move on to the next game.

3. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

Win this and knock the Jags out of division race.

4. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Pretty unreal that the titans have played like such dogs**t the past few weeks and can wrap up division before everyone else with a win.

I would say this should be an easy win, but hopefully, if the Jags are as bad as they look, Tennessee can really use this game as a springboard to getting something back on track to get ready for the post season.

Titans win sloppy. 23-19

5. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

How many more players can we bring back from IR this year? The max is 8 but we’ve already used several of those on Molden, Burks, Ola, etc. Would love to get back Philips, Cunningham, Jemarco and McMath at least. We still have 15 guys on IR, incredible.

6. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

And some we still have Downing

• Cheers Cheers x 2
  7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

will learn if DH22 is done or not sunday cause 100% chance DH22 getting +25 carries

#7 GoT, Dec 6, 2022
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2022
    • High Five High Five x 2
  8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Tennessee 43 tarpkitties 0

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

Time to start a new left tackle, from the street, the bench, practice squad, or another teams practice squad. Dailey and Downing got to go

10. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

I would not be surprised if we don’t struggle against the Jags.

We are lousy offensively. From OC to Oline to WRs.

if I was the Jags I would put 7 in the box and dare our WRs to get open 1v1. Don’t think they can do it and Downing is too stupid to scheme our TEs to be game changers. Going out on a limb and betting the Jags set their season high for sacks this game.

I thought the Green Bay game was a flash of what our potential was. I believe now it was an accident and unlikely to ever be seen again by this roster.

We may win…but it will be ugly and will spotlight how bad our division really is.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar