Pre-Game Thread Game 12: Jets @ Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by VondyP, Nov 28, 2018.

?

Who wins?

Poll closed Dec 2, 2018.
  1. Titans by 1-3

5.6%
  2. Titans by 4-7

13.9%
  3. Titans by 8-12

16.7%
  4. Titans by 13+

38.9%
  5. Jets by 1-3

2.8%
  6. Jets by 4-7

2.8%
  7. Jets by 8-12

5.6%
  8. Jets by 13+

13.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

At least we can hang our hat on the fact we are better than Saints.

We did what the Saints couldn’t do - on the national stage @ Jerry’s World

:beer:

• High Five High Five x 3
  2. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Seriously, I am thinking a low fan turnout. Thats embarrassing enough but a homecoming to an overtly empty stadium is a near disastrous event. If they’d only beat the Bills and Dolphins.....

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. Tricky

Tricky Starter

Has attendance been that bad? I'm coming up from memphis for my first game of the season this weekend and bringing 3 friends who have never been to an nfl game. It will be very disappointing if the stadium is half empty.

4. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

We win an ugly one

5. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I’ve attending games since the Titans came to Nashville. Those days the stadium was packed with loud/proud Titans fans. I’m biased because I compare the crowd now to how it was back then. Now, there is a much higher % of opposing teams fans. Nashville has gained a reputation of a great away game for opposing teams fans to visit. So if there is little home fan interest in a particular game, such as in this case where the opposing team isn’t that good/interesting and we’ve all but pissed away our shot at the playoffs, season ticket holders either will sell their tix or attempt to give them away. Crowds are light and composed of a higher %of opposing fans.

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. Tricky

Tricky Starter

That sucks. I lived in Nashville when we were good. I go to at least a game every year and have seen the majority away fans plenty of times, but never a mostly empty stadium. Hope that's not the case tomorrow

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

8. Welt

Welt Starter

Have some of you not been paying attention? The Titans used to have one of the loudest crowds in the NFL. For the last 8-9 years, our stadium has been one of the worst in the league (ranked 32 this year by some major outlet actually).

A good chunk of the stadium is opposing fans. Half of the club level stays inside. It’s almost never loud, unless it’s a 3rd down in the 4th Quarter. And if you stand up to cheer or get excited, the Titans fans around you yell at you and look at you like an idiot.

**** going to the Titans stadium.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  9. 10ECTyrant

10ECTyrant What! Tip Jar Donor

F Going to our stadium? That’s exactly why it’s not loud.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar