Post-Game Thread Game 12 Final Score: Browns 41 - Titans 35

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Dec 6, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

I am fairly certain I have already explained my opinion on what happened. But just for you I’ll say it again. I said they could lose if they made mistakes. They did They got their butt whipped. They made the mistakes you can’t make against any NFL team and expect to win, they came out flat, called stupid trying to get too cute plays and lost momentum early. This team should never defer kickoff, they should take the ball every time and set the tone. Having said that ,my opinion on the Browns doesn’t change, it’s a team they should have destroyed. Just like the 1st Colts game, they let it get away from them. They looked bad in the 1st half. Played better in 2nd half and made it closer than it should have been. Titans are still, with a bad defense a better team than the Browns. I’m not going to whine about my team being 8-4 and leading the division, The Titans will still end up in the AFC Championship game again. Where they get killed by the Chiefs.

But I’m going to support my team, not jump off any cliffs. Vrabel doesn’t suck. Smith doesn’t suck. Hump doesn’t suck. Etc etc. Defense is a weakness. The offense has to stay on the field. They didn’t in the 1st quarter and it cost them the game,

#41 TitanMark, Dec 6, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2020
    • High Five High Five x 1
  2. RTH

RTH Meh...

1 and done.

Defense was WAY better last season.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

"we got to better"

That's going to be our patented motto.

4. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

This is the second loss I’m ashamed of, the other the Bengals. If we lose to Detroit I am seriously medicating. Who shows up next week, Jekyll or Hyde?

5. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Once again, at least the score looked pretty.

6. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I'm glad Detriot isn't located in the State of Ohio.

• LOL LOL x 2
  7. TitanT

TitanT Pro Bowler

We don't win code blue games. Next year code blue game put the team in Navy and opponent in a powderpuff color of whatever they wear.

8. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

The D is soft.. 10 yards off the WR, too many missed tackles and no pass rush.

Tennessee Tough? The D didn't get that memo

Vs Detroit next...great game to get Matt Patricia as DC

9. wrench248

wrench248 Pro Bowler

Agree 100% with this portion. With as bad as this defense is, the Titans should never defer and take the ball first.

10. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Was the total opposite last season. I actually wanted to kickoff to start the game. Now I want to receive to the start the game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar