Pre-Game Thread Game 12: Browns @ Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans2004, Nov 29, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TJ Combo

TJ Combo Starter

Shouldn't be allowed to talk ***t if u haven't done anything. Especially in YEARS as an organization

2. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

The Browns are a likely 1st round opponent of the Titans,
    If they make the playoffs. I highly doubt the Browns win either.

3. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Let’s hope the last game vs cows will be meaningless. Sit Henry and Tanny

4. Titansman1

Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

After two hard fought weeks, we cannot afford a letdown game going into the final stretch. We need to come out swinging just like we did this week and then keep the pedal down.

They’ll have flashbacks to last years opener and fold like a cheap card table!

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Rpgczar

Rpgczar Practice Squad

You guys should beat the browns. They aren't that good if you shut down their running game.

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Tennessee 43 stupid brownies 0

7. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

8-3 regardless who they beat or how they played.
    Feed Henry of course but find a way to neutralize Garrett and prevent THill from taking any big hits.

The Browns can run just as well as the Titans, 2 RB in the top10 in yards. Even if Mayfield has been struggling, the D will be put to the test again.

Both teams are gonna try the same strategy of keep away by pounding the ball, hopefully our passing advantage allows for some quick scores and forces the ball into Mayfield's hand.

8. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I think this game boils down to how much maturation we see in Baker Mayfield. They were supposed to beat us in Cleveland last year. It was a close game until halfway into the 3Q IIRC, then BM started making bad decisions trying to make something happen and we wound up with like 3 INT's.

I think we are better coached and built to finish stronger but I can honestly see this one going into the fourth quarter close. I think we win by 7

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  9. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

I'll just refer to last year's matchup as the Cameron Wake game. Despite playing about 8 games, the only thing he did all season was eat up the Browns opening day.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  10. Tricky

Tricky Starter

Let's bring him in just for this week then.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar