Pre-Game Thread Game 11: Titans @ Colts

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Nov 23, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

I’m more of a homer too I guess. I’ve just never seen so many negative people acting as though this team sucks and they are headed for another sub .500 season. Like from 7-3 they will end up losing out or something. They just keep winning and some of these fans can’t handle it. I read other fan sites occasionally and they believe. It’s time this fan base quit acting like losers and get behind this team and cheer them on. It just shocks me that no matter what they do or who they beat the same ole posters come on with some crap about how lucky they were or if this or that. When the reality is they win. What else matters. They are finding ways to win. If the other team makes a mistake it’s on them. The Colts game was lost on 2 plays. 2. The punter. It the Titans have to own that. I don’t see those people saying the Colts got lucky. They just don’t believe in this team. I can’t figure out why they are fans.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

Texans been winning the division for years. They have what to show for it? Winning the division is nice, but it isn’t the end all be all. It’s just not a big deal anymore with the playoff format.

3. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

We aren’t 11-5 though lol. You can’t see the future. We lost to the Bengals. Barely beat the Jags but we are going to for sure win next time? Colts blew us out last week. Packers are a very good team and Rodgers is gonna eat our defense alive. Browns are solid as well who are playing very well. Texans always give us trouble and are playing better since firing BOB. These next 6 games could go either way honestly. Lions is probably the only one you feel pretty confident about. Could be 1-5 or 6-0. Like I said this will be the turning point of the season. For better or for worse.

You keep saying 11-5 like it’s a no brainer. This is not a no brainer. Especially considering all the injuries we have.

And no you can’t keep sneaking into the playoffs if you want to win a super bowl. Even Vrabel has said you have to host playoff games.

4. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

Winning the division absolutely matters. So much harder to win it all without doing that. Stop being delusional.

5. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

Plenty of examples of losing to the Colts costing us our season.

6. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

Not true at all.

KC +107 in point differential. Pittsburgh is +124. Miami is +63 lol Colt’s are +68 Ravens +73

Titans are +20

7. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

Since when are the Texans playing better? They are 3-7. The Texans suck. Are you high? They beat the Jags twice and beat a bad Patriots team. The Jags are horrible. The Browns have 1 good win. But haven’t beat anybody outside of that. The Packers might eat or defense alive but We will probably eat the Packers defense alive and we may have our , should have our secondary back by then. You guys, there about 5 of you. You make all these excuses and sugarcoat other teams but just cut the Titans no slack at all. This Titans team never quits and is a good football team, injuries and all.

8. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

You're right, this team has been hit hard by injuries and we sit at 7-3...I still think this game vs the Colts is huge, if you think otherwise that's your progative...

I've been a fan of this team for 20+ years and as much as we find ways to win, we find ways to lose.. part of being a fan is to get frustrated and pissed at the losses as much as celebrating the wins...if someone wants to be rah rah, then be a cheerleader...that's not a fan. Fan is from fanatic, both extremes.

I'm in front of the TV come sunday, as I have been for every sunday since 1998...so dont question my support of this team.

9. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

Who have the Titans beaten? If you are going to play that game.

Ravens lost to that bad Patriots team last week.

Btw, I never said this wasn’t a good team lol you’re making that up.

10. wrench248

wrench248 Pro Bowler

Good examples are in 2011 and 2018. Even in 2016, getting swept by the Colts gave the Titans little margin for error and losing to Jags was the final nail in the coffin.

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar