Pre-Game Thread Game 11: Titans @ Colts

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Nov 23, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tricky

Tricky Starter

Oh baby

• High Five High Five x 3
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

Whoa... ignorant ? So we go to personal attacks? Ok. Cool... What do you not understand about what I wrote? The Texans won division title after division title and how did it help them get to a Super Bowl? How? How many did they get too or win? How many AFC Championship games did they get to after winning all those Division titles? NONE!
    Of course I would like to win the division, but to say they don’t deserve to be in the playoffs because they didn’t is in fact ignorant. Most teams that win Super Bowls win their division.I get that. But the playoff system has changed and I bet that changes and especially this year with no fans in the seats. But to be clear, I’m not ignorant.

3. Titanoiler51

Titanoiler51 Starter

I didn’t even know who said what man. Not a personal shot at you. Sorry to insult. I am just saying if someone argues winning the division doesn’t matter most years, that is an ignorant position. You acknowledge that it matters here, so that is clearly not your position. Are their examples of division winners that don’t go far in the playoffs? Of course. But winning it matters a lot...this year it doesn’t matter nearly enough.

4. Titanoiler51

Titanoiler51 Starter

If he doesn’t play, that will be huge.

5. STEVE McFLARE

STEVE McFLARE Starter

Do you want to know what I think about this game????!!!!!! Those dirty Clots are lucky that our punter just got off the Fed Ex truck last game!!!! We will be out for blood of their mothers!!!!!!!! Phillip Rivers still sucks!!!!! We will crush them into the dirt!!!!!! We will beat them so bad Peyton Manning’s Forehead will shrink!!!!!!!

Titans 698
    Clots 4 for Peyton’s Foreheads

• LOL LOL x 6
    • High Five High Five x 1
  6. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

It's called walk off because as soon as the score happened, everyone walks off the field, the game is over.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  7. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

Then we agree. My only point bringing up the Texans was actually just taking a shot at them that they have wasted talent and chances to move on. It just isn’t enough to just win the division and make an early exit which they have always done. Winning the division does matter just not as much this year as it normally would.

8. Afc46

Afc46 Oilers/Titans HoFer

We're going to win by at least 63 points !

9. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

I don’t think he can play now. I think it’s possible but doesn’t appear likely. The bigger question is who else might pop positive ?

• Informative Informative x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar