Pre-Game Thread Game 10: Titans @ Steelers

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Hammer, Nov 13, 2017.

?

Who wins?

Poll closed Nov 16, 2017.
  1. Titans by 1-3

11 vote(s)
    18.3%
  2. Titans by 4-6

13 vote(s)
    21.7%
  3. Titans by 7-9

7 vote(s)
    11.7%
  4. Titans by 10-13

3 vote(s)
    5.0%
  5. Titans by 14 or more

7 vote(s)
    11.7%
  6. Steelers by 1-3

4 vote(s)
    6.7%
  7. Steelers by 4-6

7 vote(s)
    11.7%
  8. Steelers by 7-9

4 vote(s)
    6.7%
  9. Steelers by 10-13

2 vote(s)
    3.3%
  10. Steelers by 14 or more

2 vote(s)
    3.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 12th Titan

12th Titan Starter

Wentz without a thought.. Toothless burger isn't doing anything..Brown can't get the ball..only Smith Shuster is performing.. I would start Wentz every game without thinking twice. Eagles are a machine right now, and the Cowboys aren't squat without Zeke. Good luck!

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Last time I went to Titans at Heinz, I wore a jersey. Different experience- jumped around tailgates at the confluence. Folks were edgy at first but after a beer and some conversation all good fun. It really is a cool game day atmosphere.

I met Lynn Swann who was sitting a few rows behind me. I went up and shook his hand, let him know I used his game as role model when I was a kid etc. He was genuinely a nice guy even when he gave me some good hearted chit about being in a Titans jersey.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. Wolverine

Wolverine Starter

I go to all the games at Heinz field being a local to the area. Game day experience isn't too bad, the fans for the most part are respectful.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  4. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Eww. Iron city beer. Although Primanti Bros is good.

5. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

16 years of every Titans home game but maybe 3.......worst, most obnoxious, problem causing fans: 1) Steelers (by far) 2) Patriots

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. Wolverine

Wolverine Starter

I'm a Guinness kinda guy.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  7. RealestWhiteBoy

RealestWhiteBoy World Champion

Yep, totally different. hahaha

After we entered the stadium, me and my dad were stopped by a security guard who wrote down our seat number and gave us his personal cell phone number. he told us that if we call the stadium security number, we will get a robot at first, then we will get the stadium dispatch, then we have to get patched threw, and it just takes too long. He said "You have a right to be here, although there's tens of thousands of people who don't agree, right now. So, just call my personal cell phone and I'll drop everything and be here right away, if anyone tries anything with you."

Once we got to our seat, all of those people were super cool. Had a great time.

Then, we were standing outside the stadium until well after midnight in a White and Haynesworth jersey trying to get a cab. :biglaugh:They'd have their lights on showing they're on duty and available, then turn them off as they approached, then turn them back on a block later. We were having fun with it and laughing, though ... until we finally got in a cab. Dude got us and told us he's off-duty, but couldn't let us stand there this time of night. Took us a couple streets over and showed us numerous drug deals being made. My favorite line of the night "This street at this hour isn't a good place for 2 out-of-town lily white asses ... much less in them shirts."

Everything outside the stadium was a journey. Once we got to our seats, had a great time.

• Cheers Cheers x 2
  8. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

If we come out super sluggish or suffer a major injury, I'm jumping on the "ban Thursday night NFL games" train..

• High Five High Five x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
  9. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

lol

*recalls last year's jacksonville game*

yeah we never come out flat in important games

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  10. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

These are the type of games we come out extremely flat in.

Plus this game doesn't have the magnitude some people think. So I see no reason for the Titans to be super pumped.

It's going to be an uphill battle for us. I have faith the Browns will narrowly defeat the Jags on Sunday though, so this loss won't be as bad as we may think.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar