Pre-Game Thread Game 10: Titans @ Ravens

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Nov 16, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

never was a QB - always been a WILDCAT RB......

2. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

Ravens are 6pt favorites against us Sunday.

3. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

That's disrespectful

4. Msut10

Msut10 Starter

I wonder if we bench Daniels if that flips.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Conducts a fascinating interview though

• LOL LOL x 1
  6. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

To us or them??

• LOL LOL x 1
  7. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Us

8. RealestWhiteBoy

RealestWhiteBoy World Champion

Bold Prediction
    Ravens win by 2 in a game that Goskowski misses 4 kicks. He will pull a field goal left, push a field foal right, an XP will fall short ... and it will completely miss the ball on a field, comically suspending himself upside down in the air, and falling on his ass like Charlie Brown.

After the game, Vrabel will save "we have to coach better, we have to play better", Vrabel will then go back to the locker room and do favors for Stephen Goskowski to up his spirits and make him feel better, then JR will give him a 5 year extension at double his current salary.

9. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

We are getting Adoree back...... right?
    this will make you feel better - Santos and Succop are hitting 90% on their FG attempts so far. This kind of game could come down to that and we have a guy hitting only 60% so far.

10. RealestWhiteBoy

RealestWhiteBoy World Champion

Adoree has yet to practice. :(

I will be on edge if it some down to a FG of 39 yards or less ... but he is hitting 78% there, so I won't be SO stressed.

However, from 40-49yds, Stephen hits 28% ... I will not even watch his pathetic attempt at a game winner from that range. WT-literal-F? How do you go 28% from a range that you should be making 80%+ in Weeks 1-10 and still have a job with that team in Week 11?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar