Pre-Game Thread Game 10: Titans @ Ravens

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Nov 16, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rwill

Rwill Pro Bowler

Yeah but this season we didnt need a team like that to run into..

Instead we get the Vrabel "I am so good as a head coach I can take on coordinator duties as well" egomaniac... and "No matter how bad special teams are, I am in love with the ST coach so his job is safe" from Vrabel.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  2. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Correa was huge in that game. Casey had a 4th down stop iirc?

#102 Titanic_Sub, Nov 21, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2020
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

This team isn’t losing 5 more games don’t be silly. I swear the panic is insane. I’ve never seen a fan base appear like you enjoy losing. The defense is a mess. They will fix it. Is this team winning the SB this year. Probably not. Relax. We have a good team. A bunch of key guys got hurt and a few signings didn’t work. It happens. Would you rather be the Jags?

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Thank you! 6-3, same as ravens, colts, buccs etc. It's like gotitans thinks the NFL is madden and you can just go 16-0 every season. It's a long season, lots of ups and downs, I remember the days when at this point in the season we were already looking forward to the draft. Meaningful football in November how can you complain!

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

It’s the trend of the team that makes people negative on the team. I’m guilty of it myself and I don’t post much on here. We had such a great start to the season it would be a huge shame if we waste that.

6. Whitters21

Whitters21 Starter

Got a feeling this could be 'the wheels are coming off' weekend for us. Down 6 starters +/- B Jones. Raven's looking for revenge from last year. Tannehill is going to be destroyed behind this o-line and our defense is just lifeless. I've never felt worse about a 6-3 team to be honest. I think the Raven's cover the spread and then some... Hope i'm wrong!

Edit: This post reads more depressingly than I intended. I still hold out hope we get back on track this season and we often play better against stronger opponents at least. 'Any given sunday' etc I just don't see us getting a W this week and the early season 5-0 start seems a distant memory right now...

#106 Whitters21, Nov 22, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2020
  7. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar