Pre-Game Thread Game 10: Titans @ Packers

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans2004, Nov 14, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

IMO based on nothing... Titans are low key 'load management' and might be ahead of rest of NFL in figuring out a healthy dude is more valuable than someone only slightly more talented that is 'hurt'

pure speculation on my part but this 'bad luck' has been off the chain last couple of years. I think it is intentional

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  2. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

All I read is the game will come down to a last second FG for the win and the Titans replacement kicker will of course miss it. (Or miss 3 on the day etc)

Not that I'd be much more confident in Fat Randy hitting it... But this just sets up the perfect opportunity for the kicker to screw us out of a game.

3. Bonky

Bonky Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

You nailed it.

4. Tewa Titan

Tewa Titan Starter

That's what happens when you pussify the game and practices.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

so you're saying we manipulate IR and whatnot to rotate more players

?

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

what I am thinking

7. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

not sure it's really that smart, look at our WR corps when we have multiple of them sidelined.. OL is a mess too.. practice squad players are on the PS for a reason

there's only 17 games, because Vrabel doesn't let our starters get warm in preseason.. compare that to 82 hockey games.. if these guys can't hack it for 4 months **** em

rotating players in NHL is more understandable given the # of games.. guys play just as long in those games as NFL players

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  8. kstone

kstone Starter

He got the new contract

9. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

and it's snowing in wisconsin (who would have known..) --- an already p'ss poor passing game is now going to be even worse, if there is such a thing...

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Its just my thoughts on the crazy personnel Titans, and Titans alone, have been using

I clearly do not know my thoughts to be truth

• LOL LOL x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar