Pre-Game Thread Game 10: Titans @ Colts

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans2004, Nov 12, 2018.

?

Who wins?

Poll closed Nov 18, 2018.
  1. Titans by 1-3

8.6%
  2. Titans by 4-6

11.4%
  3. Titans by 7-9

30.0%
  4. Titans by 10-13

27.1%
  5. Titans by 14+

17.1%
  6. Colts by 1-3

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Colts by 4-6

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Colts by 7-9

1.4%
  9. Colts by 10-13

1.4%
  10. Colts by 14+

2.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 10ECTyrant

10ECTyrant What! Tip Jar Donor

We will dominate LUCK!!!!

2. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

That’s because the Titans don’t get credit for playing well, the world says “what’s wrong with the team” we beat, as in the Pats (just as I predicted would happen if we beat them) and it was convincingly too. Comical how fast people fall out of love so fast with the Pats after one beat down.

Fuq luck! He’s not Brady, Andrew’s luck will run out this time.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

Won’t be popular but Colts winning this one.

Easy to say now but the Cowboy game was do or die and a lot of experts were starting to say they could see the Titans give New England a fight.

Well that beings us to the red hot Colts. It doesn’t matter the Titans past vs the Colts which we all know is not good but this just feels like a Andrew Luck big game and a Mariota let down.

If the Titans go into Indy and scratch out a win then this is definetly the ‘new’ Titans and I’m totally on board. Regardless of outcome; I like Vrabel and the direction.

Conventional wisdom says - Titans have a fall back to earth game here.

4. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

Why do people keep saying the Colts are red hot? They beat the Bills the Jaguars and the Raiders.... they got killed by the Patriots and freaking Jets. The Jets scored 42 points on this Colts team. Blake freaking Bortles just scorched this defense.

Titans win this one big.

• High Five High Five x 4
  5. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

“They beat the bills”

So what? Titans lost to the Bills.

Any given Sunday.

6. WhiskeyNinja

WhiskeyNinja Starter

That game was an anomaly, It honestly looked like the Titans had forgotten how to play. We had several chances to stick a knife in and end it but receivers dropping TD's and not having Woodyard derailed us.

When this team is healthy we are a nightmare to play against but if we lose a single link than we usually struggle to stay afloat. Going into Indy with a big win over the Pats and our key players healthy, I struggle to see us not getting the job done.

ALL HAIL WOODYARD!!!!!!

• High Five High Five x 3
  7. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

It was totally an anomaly. And the game right after that too...

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I think we run the ball down their throat in this game. I don’t see Colts stopping Lewis and Henry.

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

This hangs on which WR corp shows up and if our DBs can avoid having people running wide open...which I have seen a lot of in the replays of the Colts wins...WRs and TE just running free.

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Indy is weaker vs the pass than the run FWIW

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar