Pre-Game Thread Game 10: Saints @ Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Nov 9, 2021.

?

Who wins?

Poll closed Nov 14, 2021.
  1. Titans by 1-3

5.0%
  2. Titans by 4-6

12.5%
  3. Titans by 7-9

25.0%
  4. Titans by 10-13

27.5%
  5. Titans by 14+

20.0%
  6. Saints by 1-3

2.5%
  7. Saints by 4-6

2.5%
  8. Saints by 7-9

5.0%
  9. Saints by 10-13

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Saints by 14+

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Glad kamara’s out. He’s the type of back that gets the Titans a lot. It’s why I don’t like going against Mack or Hines in indy.

2. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

Honestly, I don't get too excited to watch with Henry out.

Offense hasn't looked great outside of Henry. Tannehill has looked pretty shakey. Can't keep their top WRs on the field at the same time. Run game is pretty much a bust unless Peterson breaks out. No threat for play action which is what works for the Titans.

Defense has stepped up in key moments but I'll never be convinced that a Titans defense is good at this point. lol

Defense needs to keep it up and offense needs to really step it up for me to be convinced that they can do much without Henry.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
    • Take a Chill Pill Take a Chill Pill x 1
    • Troll Troll x 1
  3. Tricky

Tricky Starter

Defense has been great lately. Offense just needs to be average until Henry comes back.
    Saints are without Winston, MT, and Kamara. I won’t be surprised if this looks a lot like the chiefs game

4. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

We don't need to be great, just good enough....if it's the D that carries us through for a game or 2, then the offense steps up for a game or 2...I'll take it.
    Playoffs are a whole different game, everyone healthy...Henry back

5. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

The past 2 years it was the total opposite.. Maybe in 2028 both our offense and defense will play lights out together. Then again, you never know, it could be the end of this year.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Since week 5, the Titans are 1st in wins, 1st in turnover differential, 2nd in point differential and 3rd in points per game.

• Informative Informative x 2
  7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

just think if Vrabel did not waste exhibition season

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  8. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Just beat a top 3 team in the NFL and this guy is acting like we're lined up for a top 3 draft pick lmao. @TitanMark set him straight

• High Five High Five x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
  9. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

Who is left to beat? With or without Henry they just win. What more do they need to prove? Play action doesn’t need Henry to work. Play action doesn’t need a top run game to work. Play action works because of Tannehill not Henry. Henry being out sucks but it forced this team to find itself. They learned to win without him which made them a better team actually. The schedule is easy from here on out. Titans might not lose another game unless they rest starters.

@Titanic_Sub How was that ?

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 3
    • LOL LOL x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar