Game 10 Preview: Tennessee Titans (6-3) at Denver Broncos (4-5)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Nov 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: The Tennessee Titans hope to get back to their winning ways when they travel to Denver to take on the Broncos on Monday Night Football. Though this game will be hyped as the first showdown between two quarterbacks who will likely become the future faces of the NFL, it is an important contest for two teams needing wins to keep their sights on a playoff opportunity come January.

There was no doubt Broncos QB Jay Cutler was considered by the Titans when they had the third overall pick of the 2006 draft. The debate will rage on as to whether Vince Young was the better selection as both are playing to mixed reviews in their young careers.

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.

2. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Gotta have this win now that everybody else in division won yesterday. Hope the Defense is pumped.

3. Titan_4Good.

Titan_4Good. Guest

Indeed we must win or it won't be pretty our schedule still looks tough as heck!!

4. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

6. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

Everything can happen in Madden08.

7. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Yeah, 6-4 won't look nearly as good as it would've after yesterday.

You know Denver will be pumped too, since they would get a share of their division lead.

Looking at their losses: Jacksonville, Indy, San Diego, Green Bay, Detroit.

Pretty quality opponents and obviously that's 2 of the 3 we lost too. The one good thing to note is all of our games have been fairly close... Denver's gotten completely blown out in 2 games, Detroit and San Diego, a lot like we did in the early part of the season last year.

I think we are a step ahead of them really, their defense just doesn't seem nearly as scary as it used to. Especially without Al Wilson.

I expect another typical game of Fisherball. Another 100 yard game for LW?

I'm sure they will play similar but will probably test Hill deep several times so I hope we are planning to give him safety help most of the game.

Good thing is, ESPN has about 9 hours of pregame today, so that's one decent thing about being on Monday night. All day hype.

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

My Letter To Santa

Dear Santa,

My name is Reynaldo Hill. I have been very good on special teams this year. Many have let me know that I suck in coverage which I think is unfair considering I was replaced this year in training camp by another late round pick when I hurt my tooshie. My tooshie is feeling better now but that other kid is lights out way better than I ever was. *sigh* and I just know that it's because of my gator-head.

You see Santa... I have a very large cranial feature that makes me look exactly like my college teams mascot. It's most unfortunate. The other guys, Nick, Kelly, Griff... all them call me gatorhead. But not because of my face... because I can't turn my head to look at the ball. I just can't... and you see... that what brings me to what I want for Christmas.

All I want for Christmas Santa is to be able to turn my head and play the ball on Monday Night Football. If I don't look good tonight Santa I just know I'm going to end up like Andre.
    [​IMG]
    Sincerely Yours,
    Reynaldo "Gatorhead" Hill

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar