Pre-Game Thread Game 10: Colts @ Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Nov 12, 2013.

?

Who wins this game and by how much?

Poll closed Nov 15, 2013.
  1. Titans by 1-3

4 vote(s)
    8.2%
  2. Titans by 4-6

4 vote(s)
    8.2%
  3. Titans by 7-9

3 vote(s)
    6.1%
  4. Titans by 10-13

5 vote(s)
    10.2%
  5. Titans by 14-17

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Titans by 18-21

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Titans by 22-26

1 vote(s)
    2.0%
  8. Titans by 27 or more

4 vote(s)
    8.2%
  9. Colts by 1-3

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Colts by 4-6

1 vote(s)
    2.0%
  11. Colts by 7-9

5 vote(s)
    10.2%
  12. Colts by 10-13

7 vote(s)
    14.3%
  13. Colts by 14-17

5 vote(s)
    10.2%
  14. Colts by 18-21

2 vote(s)
    4.1%
  15. Colts by 22-26

1 vote(s)
    2.0%
  16. Colts by 27 or more

7 vote(s)
    14.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Maybe you're right... maybe this will be like the Steelers Thursday night game from last year. A game I expected us to get blown out in, and we come away with a W.

But this is the reason Munchak pisses me off... he's doing his best Fisher impression. Makes me like him for some good wins against quality opponents - then he loses to the Jags.

Dude has lost to the Jags in each of his three seasons. We've now lost to the Jags five seasons in a row. That is beyond sad.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Offensive Coordinator

And we haven't swept them since 2008, and probably not many times before that. :shakehead:

3. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

I actually think bomani jones is one of the more logical thinkers of espn. The more I listen to him and his arguments they seem very valid and make sense. The rest of ESPN is just as clueless. Stephen a smith is biased and bayless is just stupid!

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I don't watch enough of Bomani, so I wouldn't know. He just came off kind of annoying even though I agreed with every single word out of his mouth.

Bayless/Smith are all show. I really doubt either of them are really like that in real life. I have agreed with stuff that both of them said, but that's pretty rare. Bayless loves VY. lol

I appreciated Bayless apologizing to the Titans after week 1 for completely writing us off... although it turns out he was correct to write us off.

5. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

very true about baless and smith, I will also add that bayless loved tebow and look where that got him. I have listened to stephen a smith on espn ny radio up here and he talks a little differently than on the show. Bomani speaks intelligently and less arrogant than the rest of the folks from what I have seen.

6. Renfro95

Renfro95 Starter

I don't want anyone to get me twisted. I still think we find our mediocrity and go 8-8 or 9-7 and miss the playoffs. I want Munch out too. I am logical with it. I normally believe that changing coaches every couple of years doesn't breed success. When we promoted Munch from within, you brought in one stale voice to replace another.might as well kept Fish around if that's all you were gonna do. (I was on board with his firing, don't get me wrong) . If the teams gonna change, then change. New voice, new ideas, new perspective, new energy. If the teams not looking for that, then they shouldn't bother.

7. JiminyBillyBob

JiminyBillyBob Pro Bowler

Blowout win for Titans. If Fishboy's Rams can do it so can we.
    Luck's luck has run out. Another 3 INTs and 0 TDs for Andrea.
    Wylie Wiggles is going to return a KO for a TD.

8. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

Was feeling pretty bad after the jags lost, but it's old new now. We gotta win this game, we are still in the hunt for the playoff and I believe we can do it. Win the rest of our divison games we can get in

9. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

problem is our offense can't get off to a fast start. We barely had a first down in the opening quarter against a terrible defense. How am I supposed to be confidant going in vs the colts.

10. KRK13

KRK13 Starter

The team that will win will be the team with the least turnovers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar