Pre-Game Thread Game 10: Chiefs @ Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanfanatic, Nov 5, 2019.

?
  1. Titans by 1-3

4.4%
  2. Titans by 4-6

2.2%
  3. Titans by 7-9

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Titans by 10-13

4.4%
  5. Titans by 14 or more

13.3%
  6. Chiefs by 1-3

2.2%
  7. Chiefs by 4-6

4.4%
  8. Chiefs by 7-9

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Chiefs by 10-13

17.8%
  10. Chiefs by 14 or more

51.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

It’s not a bad strategy against teams that don’t stop the run.

What’s crazy is that Vrabel and co. Run against good run D and pass on weak run D. It’s bizarre,

• Boring Boring x 1
  2. Vorsutus

Vorsutus Starter

I was just explaining 2 my father why we win this kc game. In true titans fashion Mahomes is gona come back and we are gona dominate the hell out of them. Then we are gona lose the winnable games. Then dominate the saints and end up with 6 or 7 wins with everyone confused as hell as allways.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
    • LOL LOL x 1
  3. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

Mahomes returns we lose even if Casey returns

4. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

i dont think it makes a difference. Matt Moore is gonna have a good game if Mahomes doesn’t play.
    I still say titans win if Casey is back. 1 I’ll-timed TO or a couple big plays by Henry or maybe even finally seeing a ST return or something.

Every time I’ve seen the titans get zero chance of winning, they pull out some BS that makes people think they are capable of more than mediocrity. Then we get smoked by the jags.

5. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

Forgot to mention Tannehill will finish with 350 yards. 200 of those in the 4th quarter after the game is already out of reach.

And add on a couple of TDs for him, after the defense gets a turnover near the goaline.

6. RealestWhiteBoy

RealestWhiteBoy World Champion

Sadly, the most outrageously unlikely part of these predictions is that Succop made 2 field goals. :p

7. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

We're gonna get smoked.

But then, I said that last year vs. Eagles and pats, so who knows?

It doesn't matter anyway. Even if we do win, we'll turn around and cough up the next game.

8. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

Blasphemy bro! According to the, Tammy Tranny crew, no such thing as padding stats during absolute garbage time when game is out of hand! His stats are all that matters at the end of the day! 350 yards and 2 TDs- Mary hasn't done that in ages! Forget the one int - AJ's fault. The other bad int - sun was in his eye - not his fault! Savior Tammy unlocking the offense and unleashing WRs. Playoffs...Playoffs...Playoffs

*I know some Tammy Tranny crew member gonna BS me but hey if Mary gets killed then Tammy should too when he looks like doo doo.* This is just in good fun spirits, don't get all bent! Drink some beer! WOOOOO

• Pigeon Bomb Pigeon Bomb x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. STEVE McFLARE

STEVE McFLARE Starter

This game will be over before it begins. Henry is about to go beast mode. We have a legit 300 yd passing qb and our defense is still tops in the league. I’m predicting a blowout here boys. We will beat the chiefs so bad that Christian Okoye will feel it!!!!!
    Titans- 678
    Chiefs 1/2
    Chiefs scores .5 because we give them fantasy football scoring rules

• High Five High Five x 3
    • Cheers Cheers x 2
  10. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Don’t drink and post

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar