Game 1 Preview: Jacksonville Jaguars (0-0) at Tennessee Titans (0-0)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Sep 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

clayton's first and ten article:

1. Jacksonville at Tennessee: Titans coach Jeff Fisher prides himself on having his team ready for a fast start, so he plays his starters into the second half of the final preseason game. He did that a year ago before the opener in hot, steamy Jacksonville. The result? Tennessee looked to be in better shape than the Jaguars. Heading into the fourth quarter, the Titans sprinted down the field and the Jaguars looked gassed. As a result, the Titans came away with a 13-10 upset, forcing the Jaguars to scramble the rest of the season to stay a game ahead of them in the standings.

The Jaguars spent the week practicing, but their minds were in a hospital, where teammate Richard Collier, a backup tackle, recovers from gunshot wounds. Jacksonville starting receivers Jerry Porter and Reggie Williams missed most of the preseason because of injuries, and the offensive line is banged up. It's a troubling game for the Jaguars.

2. wycheck28

wycheck28 Starter

taylor will run at kearse untill he goes to the sidelines limping in the 1st quarter like he always does against the titans.they dont call him fragile fred for nothing...as for jones-drew take that gary coleman looking midget and run him in too the titans d and watch him get a couple of inches smaller... bring it faguars!!!!!

3. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

Didn't Haynesworth pick up and put down MJD last year?

It looked more like WWE than NFL.

And the wussies got a penalty on it too as I recall.

4. psychotictitan

psychotictitan Its About That Time...

Tonight on AFC playbook they had a good piece on the jags and titans.Both brian bollinger and sterling sharpe picked tennessee to win this game.The difference maker they said?? Albert Haynesworth.I'm very eager to see Jevon tomorrow and how he handles his one on ones.

5. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

Welcome to the board Psycho! I hope Kearse and Haynesworth blow up this year. I still think Kearse and all the other guys we brought in will be better than Odom and LaBoy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar