Game 1 Preview: Jacksonville Jaguars (0-0) at Tennessee Titans (0-0)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Sep 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: "Big" ain't big enough a word to describe the Titans regular season opener. The winner of this game makes an early statement of who will be challenging the Colts in the AFC South. Though the playoffs are months away, this game could become a tie-breaker in determining who gets one of the Wild Card spots come January.

The Jaguars enter the game coming off an impressive 11-5 record in '07 and a playoff win on the road in Pittsburgh. For many prognosticators, they are on the cusp of being a AFC power joining the ranks of the Patriots, Colts and Chargers. They ended the season ranked seventh in total offense and 12th on defense.

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.

2. JagJim

JagJim Guest

The Dynamic-Duo vs. the Head Stomper? Taylor and J-D will run at Kearse until he's hurt and on the sidelines by the half. Young will have two turnovers.

24-10 Jags in a blowout.

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

It ain't Jags Week unless we get some weak smack from Jim.

4. whutaboutGump

whutaboutGump Naw mean?

This forum is for news and info, comments are not a part of it. I am not an admin, or even a Titans fan, and I know that much!

:clown:

5. whutaboutGump

whutaboutGump Naw mean?

Can I, I've been itching to pick on someone? I must have some Jags chops around here.. :clown:

6. Alpha-Centuri

Alpha-Centuri Starter

no its ok, i'm sure he can comment on the game here. Personally I just want him to come back when the little kitties go home with a L. :thumb:

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Don't you have some coke to sell to Matt?

8. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Titans 42 jags 33

9. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

Wow. Apparently both starting defenses will not be attending the game on Sunday...

10. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

We'd still only score 20 points. LOL. :ha:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar