Game Day Thread Game 1: Giants @ Titans GDT

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 11, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Oh yeah. But not as much as hearing the Giants fans acting like they just won a playoff game while leaving the stadium.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  2. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

One more positive to the game.

Stonehouse, 57.0 yard punt avg (one was from around the 50 yard line.
    3/6 inside the 20.

I’ll miss Kern, but he co-signed on a good one.

• High Five High Five x 3
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

What the ever living **** was that game?

TE end around with Henry and tannehill in the backfield?

0-2 in our last two. Eleven sacks in those two games.

Henry didn't look like the King today.

Rookies looked good except for Phillips' muff.

Ugh. This one just pisses me off.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

reminds me of that useless turd OC robiskie mularkey took retirement over firing..

press asked robiskie why he kept calling same run play robiskie said Mularkey likes that play

5. kstone

kstone Starter

We need to quit getting so complacent when playing a team we should beat. Plus stop getting cute on offense. Wildcat and TE run on 3rd down. Just give it to the running back and get that yard.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

We need to stop running the wildcat all together. The NFL figured it out like a decade ago but we still feature it semi often. So irritating

7. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

20220912_004810.jpg
    Swaim led all offensive players other than Tannehill in snaps. Double that of our rookie 1st round wr that we traded AJ brown for. This should literally be illegal.

8. Whitters21

Whitters21 Starter

upload_2022-9-12_8-53-3.jpeg

I’m more angry than gutted that we lost that game. Total second half implosion across coaching / offense / defense and ST to a dud team at home, inexcusable.

Then I wake up this morning and see Swaim led our skill position players on offensive snap counts… GTFOH

9. Shane Grimes

Shane Grimes Starter

Wait Austin Hooper got on the field? When did that happen?

10. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Is it sad that I actually expected this to happen? I was going to go to bed at halftime, but I just knew in my gut there was a good chance they would throw it away.

The really sad part is that we lost for all the reasons that we as fans have complained about all of last year and the team did nothing to fix, mainly an unreliable kicker, poor tackling, inept OC and poor WR group (well I guess they tried to do something here by trading away our best WR and drafting a mediocre WR in the first round...).

I actually thought the D showed potential, though Fulton should be flogged for his play on the TD pass to Shepard.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar