Game Day Thread Game 1 GDT: Vikings @ Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

Folks, plain and simple, we still have very little talent. Lewan is a joke - both our guards got pushed around today - one Viking blew by Warmack, then Henry missed him, and Mr. quick stood there and took a sack. Another time Spain got driven back. Those that laugh at Tanney being quick to leave the pocket should rethink that position. MM took several sacks today. At least throw the damn ball away.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Obviously a terrible second half. Just complete self destruct mode. Downright pathetic and embarrassing, and that's not a stretch. Crazy.

But I don't believe we know what this team is made of yet. We'll find out after week 3 or 4.

Next week is a very different opponent. Lions D doesn't resemble anything to the Vikings but the passing game is so much more dangerous.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. Maker_84

Maker_84 Starter

people can hate on me all they want, but i could not have win any more right.

4. Danimal

Danimal Starter

Wow, talk about highs and lows. First half I was feeling pretty good, not great, but pretty good about the team and direction.

It was like aliens replaced our guys for the second half. Did we really feel so good about ourselves that we suddenly decided to kick to their ace return guy? What's he gonna do return it 60+ yards ? Then the MM jump pass directly into the purple chest of the Viking line backer kinda killed the mood a little.

The hand off / exchange that wound up at the feet of the Viking defensive lineman sucked the air out of the room, and the Murray fumble finished it off.
    I sure didn't see us loosing like that. I guess they were who we thought they were.

Back to the drawing board.

5. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

10-3 at half, 25-10 at the end.. complete coaching failure

also

quit with ****ing gimmick run plays, we did fine in the first two series without that dumb ****

****ing idiot coaches ALL THE ****ING TIME HERE **** CAN A NIGGA GET A COMPETENT COACHING STAFF PLZ

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Take a Chill Pill Take a Chill Pill x 1
  6. Black Mamba

Black Mamba Special Teams Standout

You know at first I was angry with Maria and Murray. Now though I'm more upset with fans that are completely fine with this bull****. Laughing, trolling, etc...YOU ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM!

That don't care attitude is why Titans ownership will keep a mediocre HC for over a decade. It's why they hire HCs with losing records, **** it why not.

7. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

Even when Henry was at Alabama, EVERYONE knew the way to stop him was to catch him him in the backfield and tackle those long legs before he got started. In the Clemson game that's all Dodd did, was crash the inside to take away Henry. So on 3rd and 1 we line him up, instead of Fowler, and guess what happens? They crash a guy from the outside to do the same thing. We have coaches making good money making decisions like this when half this forum understands how futile it is. Amazing.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

What bothers me most about this coaching staff showed late in the game. I know this is a moot point but we should have kicked the extra point when we scored late making the onside kick somewhat meaningful. You go for 2 when you go to tie the game. It goes to show how stupid the coaching staff is as the on side kick meant nothing, It would really suck if we covered the onside kick and pulled an aaron rodgers to get another td to only lose by 1 as we would be down by 3 when going for 2-pt conversion. I know chances are slim to none that would ever happen but I'm just saying.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar