Post-Game Thread Game 1 Final Score: Titans 16 - Broncos 14

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 15, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

I’d say solid, he made some great throws. His best one being the first touchdown to the tight end by knowing to throw to his shoulder away from the defender. But he also should have had two picks.

2. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

I thought Kern’s game wasn’t lackluster.

oh, you’re not referring to our REAL MVP, just Henry.

3. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

My wife was trying to take a nap (game kicked off at 10:20 am here, ended at 1:30 pm).

When I started screaming curses after the extra point miss, she texted me to shut up.

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  4. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

Big win with the Texans and Colts losing week 1 as well. We’ve got the Jags next week for an early chance at the division lead.

5. DaCost

DaCost Starter

Lets face it this was a 28 to 13 game we just didn't look sharp the altitude kick our butts everyone looked tired.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  6. McNair9

McNair9 Special Teams Standout

Denver defense is also very good even without Von. We def have a lot of things to tighten up but if we did have a kicker worth anything this game really would have been out of Denver’s reach early on

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  7. titansrule00000

titansrule00000 Pro Bowler

Minus the kicking game, I thought they played well. Defense looked good despite missing three starters, and the offense looked good, I’m sure things will pick up on both sides of the ball as they start playing more. Excited to watch clowney and the defense once he gets in playing shape! I still don’t understand why they abandoned the play action pass in the second half, it was obviously the strength of the offense then Arthur flat out abandoned it.

8. Tricky

Tricky Starter

If Lewan is ok and we figure out Kicker, I'll be feeling really good about this season.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I've been saying it for a long time now, there's no way a monkey would hold up a lion cub and dangle him over the mountain like that.

• LOL LOL x 3
  10. Young54

Young54 Starter

You need to have a good run game to keep the PA going. Towards the end, they stopped biting. Same thing with the hard count. In the second half they stopped falling for it. We need to mix in some quick snaps.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar