Gage makes top catch

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Psychop1, Nov 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

it's about time for his annual second half, late season tease of what he is capable of.

3. aburrow

aburrow Camp Fodder

His legs were above the tacklers shoulder. Very impressive jump skills. Even more impressed that he hung onto the ball when he slammed into the ground. Great catch by Gage hopefully he can do some more this season

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Finally our WR's are catching the ball. See what happens when you handle your responsibilities. You get talked about like your good.

5. Titansman1

Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

It's about time isn't it? These same receivers were dropping the ball like it was coated in grease now all the sudden they're catching almost everything. How many dropped passes have we had the past 2 weeks? I can't think of any off the top of my head, not that were detrimental anyway. Too bad they didn't want to play the first 6 games of the year.

6. eTitan81

eTitan81 Touchdown Titans

ok your starting to sound like vince young.

i do agree though

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar