Gage Doubtful for Ravens

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Oct 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: Justin Gage has been listed as doubtful for Sunday's game against the Ravens. Gage suffered a knee injury in last week’s game against the Vikings. Despite missing a game earlier this season, Gage is the team leader in receiving yards (176). Also, QB Vince Young practiced for the third straight day and will be available for Sunday’s game, either as the No.2 or No.3 quarterback behind starter Kerry Collins. "I’ve seen what I needed to see," Fisher said. "I was pleased with what he did this week." LenDale White, who is listed as questionable with a knee injury did practice today. Craig Hentrich, who was having back spasms earlier in the week, said he is much improved and will play.

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.

2. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Gage is starting to become a baby about injuries .We cant afford our #1 WR to be out every other week or on the injury report every week. We need a starter who can stay healthy. Out this week and next week is our bye week. he will be very rusty when he comes back in week 7.

Good news is that i hear Hawkins will be playing this week.

3. Morph

Morph Revolution

Two words: Chris Brown

4. guitarjunkie

guitarjunkie We're Screwed...

I think if he gets any time would be a good thing. I think he's the only receiver we have that can be under the ball on those deep passes. McCariens certainly can't.

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

jeez, lendale has a knee and shoulder injury? maybe if he was in shape he wouldn't be hurt all the time?

6. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

At least White will play injured.

Gage prob liked the idea of not facing the ravens and having 2 weeks off.

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

White is always injured during practice. Heaven forbid he have to go full speed at anything. Might burn a calorie.

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

he'll play, but will he play well?

9. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

well enough to help the team .....:moon2:

10. Bobo

Bobo Guest

His belly rolls finally put too much strain on his knee, which gave way, and he landed awkwardly on his shoulder. Doctors said the shoulder blubber at least softened the blow a bit.

But we all love Fatty McGee :kiss:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar