G.I. Joe 2 delayed almost a full year for....

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by SawdustMan, May 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

The lone preview I saw for the 2nd made me interested and I never saw the first because it looked lame as hell.. the trailer for this made it look decent.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Because your opinion isn't the worlds opinion?

3. Ryudo

Ryudo Farten Up

Doesn't matter. Even if some like the first as a guilty pleasure. The first film truly is awful. Worse than the Transformer films and about on par with the Resident Evil films. 1 dimensional characters and shallow plot and shallow action. Not that I expected much from a film that is associated with Hasbro trying to sell more toys but they could have done better. Sadly even Micheal Bay would have been a upgrade.
    If you don't believe me

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Of course it matters. It's an opinion, if others liked it, who are you to judge?

5. Ryudo

Ryudo Farten Up

WHo said I'm judging them and why are you so worked up over it?:ha:

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Worked up? I'm not the one dedicating slabs of text and internet searches trying to prove what is wrong with the movie.

Likes and dislikes are a simple matter of opinion, obviously you don't get that.

7. Ryudo

Ryudo Farten Up

That last sentence proves you're worked up. If you weren't you would not have mad e abig deal out of a simple post in the first place.
    Chill out:ha:

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

That's rich. Once again, you posted a whole paragraph on how bad a movie is and then spent time doing an internet search looking for someone to agree with it trying to prove to anyone who will read it why that movie is so bad.

That alone proves my last sentence.

9. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Re: The Rise Of Cobra, I'm honestly not sure if I've ever seen it or not. I think I might have Netflixed it one day, but if I did it was completely unmemorable.

A couple of days ago I was goofing around IMDB and ran across Terminator: Salvation... I was all like "whoa, did they release one that I missed??..." Watched the trailer and realized that I had indeed seen it.... and don't remember ANYTHING about it other than there being a "collector" that tore up some shack in the desert. Must not have been very good...

10. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

As mediocre as that was, it's still way more compelling than GI Joe.
    Just when Hollywood couldn't coop the lame any deeper here comes a bunch of extremely stupid movies based off of outdated toys and board games.
    What's next? Light Bright: The Revenge
    I'm sure Stretch Armstrong will be battling StretchMonster on the big screen in 2013. Lame.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar