Future of Henry

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Thaddeus43, Jun 3, 2019.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

If I was JRob, I'd probably do the same thing.

It would be hard for him to justify trading up into the top 10 of the draft to get a guy who would just inevitably be converted into a guard.

But if with other players who warrant another contract at the end of the season (also possibly Mariota depending on his play) he can spin it as "We has other players who we prioritized signing over Conklin."

2. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Actually, he can make just as much at RG as RT. A couple RT's get paid but it drops off heavily after. More RG's make more and if he plays better at RG, he'll get paid more than a mediocre RT.

This is all speculation and we don't know how he'll look at RT so...I was asking because someone said they'd read some things and I hadn't so I asked for quotes or links to an article.

Anyone else read anything about Conklin not looking good? I though he wasn't even participating in OTA's yet...?

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Rwill

Rwill Pro Bowler

I personally havent seen or read anything other than that message I replied to.

4. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

It’s very hard to evaluate lineman in OTAs with no pads on

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  5. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

Only thing you might get away evaluating in OTA's for the season...... is Kicker and Punter lol

6. RTH

RTH Meh...

Waterboy

7. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

I pray to god they have great evaluation before on those OTA's even starts lol....

All it takes is 1 cup of water to lasso yourself a nice parasite that could put you down for months lol..

8. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

Nothing more important than some high quality H2O

• LOL LOL x 1
  9. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

he's not... there are just a few on here who have been screaming for him to play guard all offseason, even though thats clearly not happening. theyve given up on him completely after 1 poor season coming off injury. kind of annoying.

10. Rwill

Rwill Pro Bowler

Just to point out, I think he should play guard WHILE he is recuperating. I have never thought it should be permanent. If he can't keep up as a RT, play guard, let him get back into game shape and then move him back when he is ready. Instead they rushed back and things just got worse.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar