Fulton is Back! So what now?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dangermode, Nov 10, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titansman1

Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

Nice to have Fulton back. Hopefully we’ll get, and stay heathy as we roll into the playoffs!

2. Carp

Carp Starter

Yup. Had been playing really well before Sunday. But he got exposed pretty bad. Still, he has way over performed his draft position.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Fulton has been a stud in coverage and really lays the wood tackling guys. Jackson was really exposed in man coverage

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  4. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

Thank God, I was thinking I was about to see a tweet saying Fulton is down with gut cramps or something and will be out Sunday.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  5. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Yeah. I saw this bumped up and didn't even click until I was in a good place mentally.

• LOL LOL x 2
  6. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

When I see Tricky was the most recent post I'm like ahhh WTF now lol

• LOL LOL x 2
  7. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

Lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar